Star lost

Genre: Comfort/hurt

You struggle with family issues/abuse and SKZ somewhat helps you with the fallout.

A/N: Trigger warnings will be posted before each drabble as per usual. We start with Chan and then continue with each member. I was originally uploading all of these as different drabbles, but to save room for more chapters, you're getting every member in one chapter. Prepare yourself because this is going to be a long one.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Chan:

Trigger warning: Low self-esteem, self-hatred, and mentions of a verbally abusive family.

Chan studied you with furrowed eyebrows and a frown. Ever since he came home, you were in your own little world. He caught you avoiding his eyes and staring off into space. Your puffy bottom lip was swollen from where you kept chewing on it.

Even now eating dinner, you were off. He took another bite of his food before he finally called your name. You didn't hear him and didn't respond until you felt the warmth of his hand waving back and forth in front of your face.

"Hmm?" You responded with no energy. You shoveled another mouthful of instant ramen into your mouth. You chewed and swallowed still in a clouded daydream.

"What's going on with you? Are you alright?" Chan leaned across the wooden table closer to you.

"I'm fine, just tired."

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

"If it was nothing, you'd be talking to me like usual. I have barely heard ten words from you since I got home. What's wrong?"

Your eyes wandered down to your instant ramen. The quick and simple meal provided comfort. The sodium filled broth warmed you from the inside and the cheap noodles were filling.

"There was a customer at work today that got under my skin, that's all. I'm sure I'll get over it soon. Don't worry about it too much."

A frown filled Chan's face at the news. He put down his chopsticks. "What did they say?"

"I don't really want to s-"

"Tell me."

Your body slumped as you sighed. Your fingers paled around the wooden chopsticks as you clutched them tighter. "It was just a handful of words. You know, like dumb and stupid and whatever. It's alright though, really. I mean, I know already s-"

"What?" A look of bewilderment sat on his face. "What do you mean you know already?"

"I'm stupid and dumb," you shrugged, "not the brightest crayon in the box."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

You stiffened at his words. The sudden edge of anger caused anxiety to brew. You stuttered over your words trying to explain how your parents told you multiple times while growing up. Once you leaked that information, his face began to go red.

"It's alright," you tried to ease his nerves again. "It doesn't bother me that much. It was said so much, I understand. Not everyone can be smart. Like I said, I'll get over it."

Chan shoved his bowl to the side and stretched further across the table. His outstretched hands cupped your cheeks. Soft hands held your face and his kind eyes met yours.

"I never want to hear you talk about yourself like that ever again. You are not stupid and you are not dumb. You know who is stupid and dumb? Your parents for making you think that. You are bright and you are smart."