Ice, ice, baby

Genre: Fluff

Seungmin is a menace with his cold hands.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

"Kim fucking Seungmin, get your frozen puppy paws off of me!" You yelled. You squirmed beneath his cold hands.

You were met with the sound of his laughter as you tried to tug away. You squirmed in the darkened bedroom. Through the moonlit gaps in the blinds, you could just barely make out his grin. You shifted and rolled towards the other side of the bed.

"Don't you love me? Just let me warm up my hands."

"Not anymore!" You were once asleep, but now you were wide awake. His freezing cold hands pulled you from your dreamless sleep. You jerked hard trying to escape his hands.

"Come back and let me love you."

"Using me as your own personal heater is not how you show your love to your significant other."

"It is to me."

You screeched again as his hands disappeared beneath the bottom half of your shirt. He placed them around your stomach and tugged you back towards his body. Eventually, he got you pinned up against his chest. You laid limp with defeat and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Aw, what are you pouting for? Are my cold hands too much for you? Here let me try warming you up."

"Don't you fucking dare tr-" You cut yourself off by erupting with a fit of giggles. "Stop it!" You jerked left and then right. Seungmin's fingers danced along your bare stomach while he tickled you. "S-Stop!" You cried out mid-giggle.

"What do you mean stop? Look at that, you're smiling and giggling. You must really like this." He moved his fingers up and began tickling your sides.

You managed to free yourself enough to roll onto your side away from Seungmin's body. His cold fingers went to your back and began tickling you there. You shoved him trying to get away.

"Nuh-uh, you're not going anywhere. You're all mine and I'm not letting you go. Are you getting warmed up yet?"

"I-I am giving y-you," you struggled to speak through breathless giggles, "one warning."

"Oh, I'm so scared," Seungmin spoke with sarcasm.

"I'll pee on you."

His fingers jerked away. Within seconds, you were shoved over to the other side of the bed. "Ew, keep that over there, piss pants. Don't ruin my bed."

"This is our bed."

"It's going to be just yours if you pee on it. It's going to have a dark yellow stain because you're not hydrated enough. When was the last time you drank a glass of water? Besides, that's disgusting, you sick freak."

"Stop it!" You covered your mortified face with your hands. "I was just kidding! Don't talk about my urine!"

"I know you were kidding. This is karma for not letting me warm up my hands in peace! I'm freezing cold."

"So put on a pair of gloves or something and don't use my torso as a heating pad!"

"But you're so warm."

"Seungmin," you groaned.

He laughed again and pulled you back over to him. His arms wrapped around your back. This time, he didn't place his hands beneath your shirt. "You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too."

"Threatening to piss the bed is a weird way of showing it."

"I hate you!"

Seungmin laughed again before he buried his face into the crook of your neck. You rolled your eyes and shook your head. Your hands went behind him and you hugged him back.

Even if he was a pain in the ass sometimes, you wouldn't change it for the world.