You're somebody else

After Lee Know arrives home from traveling, you're forced to confront your lover turned cheater.

A/N: First of all, this is an angst with no happy ending. Also I'm testing using photo headers here just for the fun of it. Do you like it? Please let me know, I'm snoopy and I cherish feedback. I feel like it adds some fun zest, but I want your opinions.

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Minho knew something was wrong when he came home to find the living room dark. Every part of the house was pitch black. It was strange and it wasn't like you. He was excited to see you again. He had specifically told you tonight was the night he'd be home from doing promotions and a few concerts in Japan.

He walked tediously through the house. His arms stretched out in front of him and his socked-feet sliding along the felt-like carpet beneath him. His next assumption was that you were asleep. You had been working an awful lot lately. Maybe you crawled into bed and fell asleep while waiting.

Whatever the case, he couldn't wait to see you again. He couldn't wait to see the twinkle in your eyes. The way your mouth stretched into a crooked grin. Your happiness was infectious; there was nothing he loved more.

You were the best part of his day and night. The love and the light of his life. You were there sharing the highs, you comforted and continued giving him your support during the lows. Experiencing you was one of his favorite parts of living.

His heart picked up speed in his chest; a euphoriant reminder that he loved you. A smile fell onto his own face when he thought about the forthcoming scene. He'd crawl into your shared bed and he'd gently shake your shoulder to wake you up.

Your whole face, illuminated by the moonlight through sheer bedroom curtains, would light up. That crooked grin of yours would come out sleepy. Your eyes would only be half-opened as you wiggled into his arms and buried your face into his chest.

He'd take pleasure in the familiar scent of your shampoo and the way your body pressed against his; a puzzle piece that had been missing over the span of three weeks. His mind constantly went back to you.

You were the center of his universe and he orbited around you. Spinning, spinning, spinning, your gravity pulling him in and keeping him center. Helping him with mundane tasks and sharing intimate and domestic moments together.

Pushing open the creaky bedroom door, he was met with a perfectly made empty bed. The sound of sad music drifted from beneath the bathroom door. He glanced over to find soft light peeking out from beneath it. The smile on his face faltered.

You must have been really struggling to listen to sad music. You believed that sad music increased your sadness. You were the type of person who surrounded yourself with upbeat music because you knew listening to sad and slower music would dampen your mood.

He stepped forward and knocked on the door. "Baby? I'm finally home. Can I come in?"

He was met with the subtle sound of sloshing water. The sad music lowered, but continued to play. He stayed put waiting for your response, but it never came. He knocked again, but you didn't respond.

After a few second pause and increasing anxiety, he finally pushed the door open. "Are you ignoring me?" The words were a light-hearted joke. However, when he stepped further inside, his heart stopped.

You sat up to your neck in white foamy bubbles. A glass of wine sat in your hand and you glanced over at him with watery eyes. He blinked making sure he was taking in the scene correctly. Around you, candles had been placed around lighting up the bathroom.