Passionate kisser, unlimited trickster

You're dating Seungmin and you greet him at the door ready for a pillow fight. 

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ ꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

The moment Seungmin opened up the front door, you were prepared with a pillow in your hands. You had been eagerly waiting for the past five minutes. Shifting your weight from foot to foot waiting for the inside lock to turn. The moment there was shuffling outside and tinkling from the key opening the door, you bit down on your lip.

Laughter bubbled up in your chest, but you kept it inside. Seungmin was always the first one back to the dorm rooms, so it wasn't a surprise to see him enter through the door first. His eyes widened upon seeing you.

BAM!

You whacked him with the pillow and ran away giggling. He stood with the door open in shock. He racked his brain trying to figure out what the fuck had just happened. You had greeted him bouncing on the balls of your feet before like a puppy, but you had never caught him so off guard, with a pillow nonetheless.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled.

"I bet you can't catch me!" You teased from the opposite side of the couch.

He came over and grabbed a black decorative pillow off of it. "Do you have a death wish?"

You laughed, spun around, and hurried out of the room.

"Get back here!" He called after you.

You squealed in delight and scurried into his room. Since you had moved into his dorm room, he had gotten a bigger bed. The two of you shared it every night. You on the left side and him on the right. You pulled yourself onto it and, nearly falling over, you stood in the middle of it.

Not wasting time, Seungmin hurried after you. He knew your options were limited because you'd never go in anyone else's room without their permission. He slammed his bedroom door shut behind him and locked it.

"Would you look at that? Now, you've done it, you've gotten yourself trapped."

"No, I haven't!" You held your pillow in front of you as a defense. "I won't go down without a fight!"

"Oh, you're going down!"

"Prove it!"

He charged towards the bed with the pillow above his head. You let out a yelp as it came into contact with your legs. Over and over again, he hit you. However, you didn't fall. You managed to keep your balance through your laughter.

"Get over here!" Partly annoyed, he couldn't hide the smile that lit up his face. He reached out to grab your ankle and jerked you down.

With an "oomph" you landed on the bed. He raised the pillow over his head a final time and whacked you in the face with it.

An instant yelp came out of you as you cupped your left eye with the palms of your hands.

"Shit, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to!" Guilt flooded through him as he rushed to your side.

"Is it bad? It hurts. Can you get closer?"

He bent down in front of you and gently pulled your hands away from your eye. Eyes filled with concern, he leaned his face closer to yours. Not wanting to miss the chance, you grabbed his chin with one hand, inched closer to fill the gap, and your lips met his.

He was caught off guard again, but he didn't dare move away. His eyes fluttered shut as he kissed you back. Soft lips connecting and syncing together as they've done thousands of times before. You were the first to pull away from him.

"Your eye," he started.

"Is completely fine. I just wanted an excuse to kiss you," you shrugged. A teasing smirk appeared on your face.

His cheeks went scarlet, "you could have just asked."

"That's not nearly as fun. Plus, I needed to do this."

Before he could question what you meant, you grabbed your pillow from behind you and whacked him in the side.

"Hey!"

"What can I say? I'm a passionate kisser and an unlimited trickster."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I hate you."

"I love you too."