Chapter 7:Even more Reaping

Nico's POV

I've been selected to be in the Demigod Games, but I don't care. I know what has really happened, why everyone doesn't remember anything.

When Gaea took us to the River Lythe, she saw me. She saw how I had almost no one who loved me and she took joy in my misery.

"Oh, little demigod. How have you done this to yourself? People reach out to you and you draw back. Will loves you, but you feel no need to love him back." Gaea says.

I watch as she places Will in the water. I see the exact moment when he forgets everything, including me. I almost sob, but I don't want to seem weak.

She places Hazel in the water. She fights back and I can see, the moment she comes out of the water, that she can tell that something is fake about it. But she disappears, like everyone else.

"Just to make it interesting," Gaea says and she waves her hand. A silvery image starts to form. "You tried to find her, but I had already taken her. I was a step before you, little demigod."

It's Bianca.

Gaea took Bianca the day I went to get her. I came back with Hazel instead.

"We will have so much fun together. In fact, I will increase your misery. You will be the only one who remembers anything."

Great. Now I have evil goddesses wanting to make me miserable. That's just my luck.

Gaea waves her hand and I fall into a deep sleep.

I shake myself out of my memory. I know that the Reaping is fixed to Gaea's liking. Even though she is now asleep, she already picked out who would be picked. Apparently Bianca didn't make the Hades cut. But I know that she will make an appearance sometime.

Artemis slinks to the stage, looking almost ashamed. Not that gods are capable of that feeling.

Since there will be no male representatives, she's choosing two Hunters.

"Zoë Nightshade."

So Gaea resurrected Zoë too. I wonder who else she did. I know of Silena, Bianca, and now Zoë.

"Bianca di Angelo."

I can't help myself. I turn around and see my sister, now my same age. She looks the same as she did when she went on her quest. Calm, confident, and brave.

I almost sob. This could do it. But I can't. I can't.

She stands next to Zoë and Artemis, not knowing about me. Indifferent.

I know that someone will defeat me. Percy or Jason. Maybe even Zoë or my own sister

But before that can happen, the Reaping had to be over.

Oh no. It's Apollo's turn. He walks up, totally cool, calm, and collected.

"Will Solace."

I knew that it would be Will, I tell myself. Nothing is a surprise.

But a part of me wants to tell him. A part of me needs to tell him. But I can't. What if he is appalled by the thought of us?

It's better this way, I tell myself. It's better this way. He's safe and you'll soon be where you belong, where you have hidden for years.

I'll be glad when I'm dead and this is over.
A/N
Poor Nico. Anyways, don't forget to comment and vote! And you can still create a character. I left a few blanks in there.

In all that demigodishness, peace out.