My brothers are fucking stupid

MKAY.

Y'ALL.

SO.

I was watching The Simpsons with my brothers, and there was this one line where this guy said he 'made your children gay' and I said 'you can't make a person gay. You're born gay.'

And you know what my bitch ass little brother did?

He started talking about how you can CHOOSE and CHANGE your sexuality.

Bitch, why would a person choose to be LGBTQIA+ in this day and age?

you think they're just like, 'hey, I saw this person being discriminated against for liking the same gender. sounds fun. im in'?

BITCH????????????????????????????????????

So then I was like 'You can hide your sexuality and deny it and pretend to be a different one' (Like if you were like 'NOPE. IM STRAIGHT. STRAIGHT MAN. HOW I LOVE DEM FEMALES. ooh, that dude's looking nice... BUT IM STRAIGHT!') 'But you can't change and choose it.'

AND YOU KNOW WHAT MY OLDER BROTHER DID???????

He started saying that I said that transgender people are pretending to be the gender they identify.

I DIDNT EVEN MENTION TRANSGENDER PEOPLE, FUCK HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So then i asked my dad 'could i use your phone to search something up to prove these fuckers wrong?'

And he was all like 'oh my gooooooooooooood. let it goooooooooooo'

Bitch, do I look like elsa?

Then my brothers started yelling about fortnight, so I was like 'turn the fucking tv up'

and they were like 'THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN'T HEAR IS BECAUSE YOU'RE YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I mean??????????????????????????

I'm calmly requesting you to either quiet down or turn the TV up????????????????????????

Then my little brother started screeching, and my dad came in and grabbed the remote, and my TEN YEAR OLD BROTHER was having his first tantrum of the day (He usually has about three or four a day) and so I left the room.

I said FUCKING NOTHING. And my little brother screamed 'SHUT UP *My name*'

I mean????? I wasn't talking but go off ig.

And then he kept screaming for a solid hour I think?

And I'm just here like...

And then my little brother got in NO FUCKING TROUBLE for SCREECHING AND SWEARING AT MY DAD

But I got chewed out for 'BiCkErInG wItH hIm' and getting 'SuCkEd InTo ThE vOrTeX'

Bitch, if I don't REACT TO HIM BEING AN FUCKING IDIOT then he will KEEP BEING FUCKING ANNOYING UNTIL I DO.

Maybe ignoring bullies worked back in like the 1800s or some shit when yall were kids and ol' Jimbo Jones would steal your lunch money and shove your acne covered faces into toilets (And you still have quite a bit of acne. maybe see a doctor.) BUT THAT AINT THE CASE ANYMORE!

KNOW WHY?

SCHOOLS, STOP TEACHING KIDS ABOUT 'CHARLIE CONFIDENCE' AND 'PATTY PERSISTENCE' YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE DESTROYING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!