*PLEASE READ*

Hi, this is a less 'funny' chapter. 

So, I have (Or, had) a book called Hamilton Reacts, where the characters from hamilton, plus my OC Chilli react to the musical hamilton. 

It has been taken down by wattpad because of copyright stuff. 

Here's the DM the wattpad team sent me... 

I went into my little 'write' thing to change the copyright settings so that it would say I didn't own everything, but it wasn't there

And so, my most popular book with over 15k reads, 400 votes and 3k comments has been taken down. 

I typed out an email to the wattpad team. Here it is. (Had to stop myself from cussing them off.) 

Hello. My username is karateunicornalc, and you've taken down a fanfiction of mine called Hamilton Reacts, a book where the characters in Hamilton watch and react to the musical Hamilton which was written by Lin Manuel Miranda. 

It was my most popular book, and when I went into my writing drafts to change the copyright settings so that it could be republished, it wasn't there. 
I don't understand exactly what I did wrong, but I'm completely willing to specify that not every aspect of it was an original work by me if that means in can be republished, as my readers really like the book, I loved writing it, and there are users who hadn't finished reading it when it was taken down. Please reply back fast and tell me what I can do in order for my book to be re-published. 

Thank you in advance, 

-karateunicornalc 

To anyone who's planning on writing fanfiction or currently writing one, PLEASE specify that not everything is your original work, because no one else should have to deal with books they worked really hard on being taken down. 

I'm so sorry to any folks who were currently reading my Hamilton book, I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be republished soon. 

Be safe out there peeps. 

xoxo 

- Chinchilla ✨