ROY-G-BIV? more like, ROY-G-go fuck yourself

hey folks (some folks call their viewers/ readers/ fans something cool and clever, I say 'folks'. I need to come up with something cool).

I got something I must confess...

I...

don't know the order of the rainbow.

*Pause for screaming and/ or throwing of rotten fruit.*

(How I think y'all will react: THEY'RE A FREAK! PITCHFORKS EVERYONE!)

Here's the song i was taught to remember the rainbow.

🎶 red and yellow, and pink and green. purple and orange and blue. I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow tooooooo 🎶

and in french (the one thing I can remember from french class in prep)

🎶 rouge et jaune, et rose et vert. orange, violet et bleu. Je peux chanter un arc-en-ciel, chanter un arc-en-ciel, chanter un arc-en-ciel aussi 🎶

Have that song memorized from when I was literally in prep, but I forget math as soon as the person explaining it stops explaining it.

BUT NO.

MY PREP TEACHER AND FRENCH TEACHER LIED TO ME THROUGH SONG!

(Nah, but why are preps learning other languages? and in kindy, me and my classmates were taught MANDARIN. WHAT THE FUCK?)

the rainbow apparently goes

red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.

personally, I prefer the french version. it's honestly quite calming to sing, at least for me.

anyways, why is that the order of the rainbow? YOU CANNOT SING IT!

🎶 red, and orange and yellow and green. Blue and indigo and violet 🎶

SOUNDS TERRIBLE!

AND CHILDREN DON'T KNOW 'INDIGO AND VIOLET' THEY KNOW 'PINK AND PURPLE'

I AM GETTING GENUINLEY FRUSTRATED AS I WRITE THIS. MY CAT HEARD ME TYPING SO AGRESSIVLY AND WOKE UP.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

WHEN I WAS IN FIRST GRADE, I SANG AN EXTENDED VERSION OF THE RAINBOW SONG I WAS TAUGHT IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF TEACHERS, AND PARENTS, AND I WORE THE CUTEST FUCKING OUTFIT.

(Tried to find similar clothing, couldn't find exactly the same besides the shoes. The dress had some more lace around the skirt. here we go)

 here we go)

was I not the classist six year old you ever did see?

anyways, back to business.

I'M FUCKING PISSED.

WE CANNOT LET THESE LIES CONTINUE.

I DON'T CARE WHAT ORDER, YOU WERE TAUGHT.

RED, YELLOW, PINK, GREEN, PURPLE, ORANGE BLUE.

THAT IS THE ORDER OF THE RAINBOW.

THHHHHHHHHHANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT!