This man made me try diet coke

Ok, I just watched the last MatPat film theory, and I quite literally am crying.

I'm crying at some folks making a cake out of chips, soda, Oreos, croutons and a literal tree.

I started watching the theory channels maybe four years ago, and they're honestly some of my favourite YouTube channels

Food and Style Theory definitely my favorites, and Mat's leaving them in good hands with Santi and Amy.

Personally, when I think of the theory channels, I reckon I'm always gonna think of Mat sitting on his couch in that bright red jacket, welcoming the internet to learn about how to never get medium chips at maccas, or how Jack Sparrow's super dehydrated, or how to defend yourself from at attacker with your fricking shoe!

I'm gonna miss his insanity, his plot twists, his obsession with diet coke.

Jesus christ, starting to cry again... wrapping this up.

He has made me watch shows I never would have found out about on my own, check the expiration dates on all my makeup, hell, my mum was a lawyer, and this RANDOM MAN OFF THE INTERNET has been the one to get me to google freaking copywrite laws!

So long Matthew Patrick. Thank you for all these years of entertainment, you smart, hilarious, peppy, diet coke obsessed man. Thank you for everything.

Once a theorist, always a theorist.

But hey!

That's just a chapter!

A WATTPAD BOOK CHAPTER

Keep reading my terrible books!

*typewriter ding sound effect*