Ch. 19.2 - Second Death

[Jesse's POV]

Lizzie: "What just happened--?!" Stampy: "Panicpanicpanicpanicpanic--" Petra: "What the hell--?!" Stacy: "What's happening!?" Cassie: "Sparklez!" Stampy: "Panicpanicpanicpanicpanic--"

A cacophony of screams filled my ears again, and to make matters worse, a noise of what sounded like sand falling down started filling the room too! Shit! I should've expected this to happen again! I can't see what's going on; running around blindly might get me or anyone else killed! I have to make sure no one else gets endangered!

Jesse: "Everyone freeze!" Stampy: "Panicpanicpanicpanicpanic--" Lukas: "What!?" Lizzie: "I can't see--!" Stacy: "Stampy! Pull yourself togethe--" Stampy: "Panicpanicpanicpanicpanic--"

Before my voice can reach anyone, however, the lights suddenly turn on again. But this time, the lighting was this dark blue color, and the lights on the chandeliers suddenly turned into White Pumpkins emitting that dark lighting. And... the hole Sparklez fell into... was filled with sand blocks!

Jesse: "Sparklez--?!" Before anyone else got the chance to react, a sudden, deep voice rang through the room, freezing us in place. My head turned to the direction the voice came from.

"Greetings, 'Adventurers.' I... AM THE WHITE PUMPKIN." It's coming from... the giant painting!? Not only that... it looked different. Instead of a baby zombie riding a chicken looking down on us, it's now an exact portrait of the guy I saw in the window!

Moreover, while the deep voice rang through the room, we noticed items slowly ascending from the sand-filled hole. However... before we have a chance to get any of them... the sand suddenly starts sinking deeper into the hole... taking the items with them before closing itself right in front of our eyes!

"One of you has the treasure I desire and I will not rest until it is mine! Even if I have to resort..." The lights flicker off again... "...TO MURDER." ...and a loud thunder rings through the room, ominously illuminating the room. And when I look back at the painting... it's suddenly gone... and a silhouette of a person is standing where the painting once was! Realizing the danger we were in, I tried to calm everyone down. But... the whole room had already turned into a chicken parade once again.

Stampy: "More panicking! More panicking!" Lizzie: "White Pumpkin?!" Jesse: "Everyone calm down!" Cassie: "I'm too cute to die!" Dan: "They killed Sparklez! They killed Sparklez!" Stampy: "Abebrebrebrebidunnowhatsgoingonnonono!" Lukas: "Whoa! Hang on! Hang on!"

Stampy suddenly storms past my group, beginning to run laps all around the room; Lizzie starts pacing around nervously; Stacy starts backing to a corner, shaking; and I could only just stand there, watching this scene unfold. And the lights constantly flicking on and off didn't help either. Literally the only one who didn't show any signs of stress was Winslow, who's still sitting on the table, licking his paw, completely oblivious to what's going on.

Shit. I turned back to my group, but they were equally confused on what to do. Further more, when I looked back at the silhouette, it was suddenly gone too, with a portrait of the White Pumpkin in its place again. Crap. I need to find a way to somehow stop this madness. Problem is... how am I supposed to calm these people down!?

Stacy: "This is awful! Terrible!" Cassie: "Who was that guy?!" Dan: "And there's no such thing as 'white pumpkins!'" Stampy: "Tell that to the white pumpkins hanging all over the place!"

Stampy knocks Dan over and pushes Lizzie out of the way as he returns after completing his first lap.

Petra: "Oh... my... god! Pull yourself together!" Stampy finally stops running his marathon as Petra trips him before he can do another lap, causing him to fall to the ground.