Chapter 1

Will's position as a university professor's assistant was mundane but doable. It was mostly uneventful up until a new European student took a particular liking to him.
The student was polite, mildly sociable, and very smart. Everyone liked him, everyone except for cranky antisocial late 30's sleep deprived Mr. Graham.
The professor was constantly talking up Hannibal Lecter placing him on a pedestal and referring to him as a prime example of who the other students should aspire to be.
He's always kissing ass, it's getting really annoying. If only he knew what a creep and weirdo his 'beloved' Hannibal was..Will thought. He let out a loud sigh and set down his glasses rubbing his eyes aggressively.
"Are you alright Mr. Graham? You seem very stressed" Hannibal said approaching him. "I'm fine young man, class ended ages ago.
"Don't you have friends or studying to preoccupy yourself?" Will asked condescendingly.
"I actually finished studying with my decent acquaintances. I was worried about you earlier, you seemed distracted and on the verge of tears and enragement" Hannibal said.
Will repeatedly blinked at Hannibal surprised by what he just heard, it was like he saw right through him. "I can't tell you what my problems are, it's unprofessional and you're too damn young anyway" Will scolded.
"Keeping private won't help your frustration" Hannibal said. "Whatever..I don't like being psychoanalyzed, don't psychoanalyze me young man!!" Will scolded again.
"To be fair this is a psychology class" Hannibal said pulling up a chair next to him.
Will sighed, grumbled, and groaned all at once trying not to lose his increasing temper.
"So what if we're in a damn psychology class..it doesn't condone your inappropriate behavior towards me young man" he said sternly.
"You seem to have trouble with setting your boundaries politely Mr. Graham, there's no reason for the rude tone that you're taking with me" Hannibal said.
"Look young man, this is the real world and not everyone is gonna have the automatic courtesy to be nice to you. Maybe you'd benefit from learning to cope with and accept that reality!!" Will shouted.
"You're letting rude people rob you of your energy Mr. Graham, you shouldn't let the ugliness in the world dull your light" Hannibal said.
"The more you poke at me and psychoanalyze me, the less you'll end up liking me. I suggest you leave before I lose my shit even further young man" Will said sternly.
"I'll be around when you're finally ready to open up Mr. Graham, maybe that unfortunate aftershave is making you irritable" Hannibal said, leaving before Will could have the last word.