Chapter 10: I need a drink

Skippable summary:
Will finds himself still frustrated with Hannibal but also confused about disliking him significantly less than before.
He wants to get the young man off of his mind but doesn't know where to start.

Will searched the nearest bars on his GPS and drove to the best reviewed one since he knew he earned it for putting up with Hannibal's antics and eventual mood swings.
"Hey there man, what can I get for ya??" the bartender asked.
"A few rounds of your best whiskey will do for now, keep them coming til I'm inebriated" Will sighed. "Alright man, you got it!" the bartender laughed.
As promised the rounds kept coming until Will became drunk to the point of falling off the barstool and going on about Hannibal's nice ass.
"Ohh boy..that's it you're cut off Mr. !!" the heavyset bartender sighed shaking his head and rolling his eyes.
"You're coming with me, be grateful I don't believe in calling the damn authorities!!" he scolded firmly gripping Will's upper arm and taking him to the back office.
"What's your problem big guyyy huhhh??" Will slurred.
"You're acting like the problem here, this isn't a trashy establishment" the bartender said.
"Trashy?? I'll have you know a hot young man is obsessed with me and his ass is real nice!" Will laughed.
"A young man?? obsessed with you who looks almost 40? That's fucking sick!" the bartender sputtered "Look he's gonna be 22 soon, he's not a fucking high school student!" Will argued back.
"That's still wrong, I ought to kick your fucking ass!" the bartender shouted turning off all the security cameras and locking the door behind him.
"We're closed, everyone pay and get out now!!" he demanded.
Once the patrons were gone, he locked the doors, turned off the lights, and called his buddies.
Within minutes Will was swarmed by a group of big angry men, he was too intoxicated to even process or consider what was about to happen.
They tied him up, blindfolded and gagged him, and then stole his car keys locking him inside his own trunk.
Will regained his conscious with a blurry pounding headache on the cold floor inside a sketchy studio apartment.
He heard multiple male adult voices talking at once but couldn't decipher whatever they were saying.
He endured multiple kicks and stomps then felt himself being pulled up and restrained by his arms, then another man held his ankles thus debilitating him. He was defenseless and taking multiple beatings from the head down.
He passed out again and didn't come to until evening, he managed to retrieve his keys and unlock the front door before fumbling over in the corridor. "Mr. Graham is that you??" a concerned pregnant young woman called out from a few doors down.
"Yes.." Will winced in pain crawling towards her.
She unlocked her door and waited for Will to crawl inside and sit down on her couch.
"It's cool if you don't wanna talk about it but what the hell happened to you??" the woman asked.
"I'm not sure, last thing I remember was the bar this morning" Will mumbled.
"I don't judge, let's get you fixed up" the woman said. She used a first aid kit on his face and gave him ice packs for the rest of his injuries.
"Thank you for this young lady, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" Will chuckled.
"It's okay, there's so many students I don't expect you to memorize them all. I'm Mandy Brown" she laughed.
"That's a cool name, what do you think of Hannibal Lecter?" Will laughed.
"I think he's really nice and handsome, he's tutored me a lot and I feel like I can trust him. He has a lot to say about you, really sweet things" Mandy giggled. "Sweet things hmm?? Wow he really is polite, I haven't been the nicest to him and feel bad" Will sighed.
"He's not very fond of the rude but I know he has a soft spot for you. He'll forgive you when you stop denying your feelings and just claim him unconditionally" she said.
"I don't have feelings for him!! Even if I did that's unprofessional and I could lose my job!" Will grumbled.
"It's alright, your secret is safe with me. He's better off hearing it from you" she said.
They ate leftover takeout dinner together and continued talking about Hannibal until it was time to get ready for lecture.
"No offense Mr. Graham but you still look like you're in bad shape" Mandy said.
"Oh man Hannibal's gonna freak huh??" Will sighed.
"Look at yourself, can you blame him??" Mandy scolded.
"Oh shit..I can't" Will said seeing his reflection. Mandy came back with mens clothes and a brand new disposable toothbrush and comb.
"Here you can keep these, my shitty ex boyfriend left them behind upon finding out I was pregnant" she sighed closing the door behind her.
She stepped out to the balcony to call Hannibal while Will freshened up. She explained the situation the best she could despite barely knowing it herself. "Mr. Graham doesn't wanna tell me anything and doesn't want you to know that he's hurt and hungover, but I seriously don't feel right about hiding this from you. I helped him the best I could but I think you're better suited" Mandy mustered. "Thank you for looking after him Mandy, I'll take a cab to your complex and drive us all to campus in Mr. Graham's car. See you both soon" Hannibal said.
"You're Welcome, bye bye Hannibal" she said hanging up.