Chapter 3: I'm sorry young man..

Skippable summary: Will quickly regrets his horrible choice of words that made Hannibal cry..

Hannibal sniffled and sobbed hard resting his chin on top of Will's head.
"I'm sorry young man, it was completely unprofessional of me to snap at you like this and drag your late parents into it as well" Will apologized.
Hannibal smiled and kissed the top of Will's head. "Hey.." Will growled in protest.
"I forgive you Mr. Graham, I know you only chose awful words in the heat of the moment. It's okay" Hannibal said.
"Look young man I'm glad you forgive me but I have to get home. It's been a long busy day and it's late now" Will said letting go of and slowly backing away from Hannibal.
"Goodnight Mr. Graham, I hope you'll enjoy this" Hannibal said handing Will a container and kissing his cheek before walking away.
Why was he still polite to me even after I insulted his deceased parents?? What are his motives and intentions with me?? Why is he so patient and kind for his age?? It doesn't make any fucking sense! Goddammit!!, Will thought.
Will frantically gathered his things into his passenger seat and drove home with his mind racing full of confusion.
He finally arrived home safe and rushed to his apartment locking the door behind him.
He turned on the heater and stripped down to just his shirt and boxers, he opened the container and inhaled the strong aroma.
Unsure of what the dish exactly was, he dug in with a plastic fork and ate it anyway because he was hungry. He's really pesky but damn he can cook!! Will thought.