Chapter 6: I hope Mr. Graham doesn't catch me..

What are you doing in my apartment young man??
Skippable summary:
Hannibal is shaking and panicking praying to his late family to protect him if he somehow gets caught.
Will wakes up having to pee and feels like he isn't alone in the bathroom but tries to brush off the uneasy feeling for as long as he possibly can.

Hannibal hears the door close and the toilet seat go up followed by Will's pee stream and sighing.
He tries his hardest to hold back nervous laughter by biting his tongue and pinching the webbing between his thumb and index finger.
Will feels very uneasy in the middle of peeing and tries his hardest to ignore it at least until after he washes his hands.
Once his hands are clean he takes a few deep breaths mentally encouraging himself to check behind the curtain and be ready to beat the potential intruder up for breaking into his home.
His vision is still blurry, his mind isn't fully there yet, and he can't hear anything besides his heavy breathing and racing heartbeat.
Hannibal hears Will's heavy breathing and panics even more to the point of shaking and praying for his late family to protect and watch over him incase he gets caught.
He sees Will's hand slip in and turn on the hot scalding water, but before he can even attempt to get out the water comes out of the showerhead burning him and making the floor slippery.
His eyes scrunch closed tightly and he starts wincing in pain ready to accept his violent psychotic fate. Hearing the unknown intruder's cries of pain gave Will the confidence and strength he needed to swiftly open the shower curtain.
He grabbed a mostly full 28floz bottle and started beating the intruder's head and face with it using his full strength.
"I don't know who the fuck you are or who you might think you are but you can't break into my place and expect me not to hurt you!!" Will shouted.
"I'm a very angry unstable man and I don't have an outlet to release my horrible violent thoughts.
I'm not done with you yet son of a bitch, you're taking my abuse and beatings whether you want to or not!!" he continued.
He dragged the soaking wet intruder out of the shower by their hair while continuing to beat them with the bottle held in his other hand.
He repeatedly slammed them against the wall and kneed them in the groin.
Hannibal cried and moaned from pain the entire time, he was now stuck in a violent compromising situation without hopes of fighting back or escaping Will's wrath.
He felt screwed and regret not further practicing or bettering his self defense skills sooner, the only thing he could think of now was talking and calming Will down from this awful episode.
"Stop stop!! It's me Mr. Graham, it's me Hannibal!!" he cried out finally breaking down in hopes that Will would snap out of his rage and come to his senses. "Stop it Mr. Graham, you're better than this.
It's okay that your headspace is violent and intrusive. I'm glad that you embraced your instinct and acted on it, but next time think carefully about and pay close attention to who you unleash your inner beast onto" Hannibal said sternly.
Will's eyes shot wide open and his jaw dropped releasing an audible gasp.
He set the bottle down on the counter, let go of Hannibal's hair, turned the shower off, and pointed to the towels.
"Take off those wet clothes and dry yourself young man, I have extra you can borrow" he said before leaving the bathroom.
Hannibal was surprised by Will's sudden politeness and obliged without hesitation.
He came out in nothing but a towel nervously smiling and chuckling, Will smiled and chuckled back causing him to blush.
"You're pretty nervous for being a stalker and intruder, so what are you doing in my apartment young man?? Will teased.
"I don't mean to sound aggressive or too forward, but are you flirting with me Mr. Graham?" Hannibal asked.
"No I'm not young man, you're a decent looking guy but I don't specifically go after 20 somethings.
Plus you seem a little shy, I've seen plenty of topless men before" Will laughed.
"You can come closer young man, I have the clothes ready" he said motioning his index and middle finger.
Hannibal slowly walked over to Will holding the towel in place hoping that one of his boobs wouldn't accidentally fall out.
He took the clothes from Will and turned around but felt the towel suddenly disappear off of his body before he could walk away.
He covered his boobs and vagina before turning to face Will and narrow his eyes in disapproval.
"That was rude Mr. Graham" he grumbled.
"It's alright young man, I won't look anymore.
You have a nice tall figure and a cute noticeable ass, that's nothing to be ashamed of you know.." Will said placing his hand on Hannibal's shoulder. Hannibal sighed but not because Will was being an unsolicited pervert, he sighed because nobody including Will knew he was trans.
He was unsure if Will was attracted to trans men and didn't look forward to potential disappointment so soon if it turned out he wasn't.