Chapter 8: Let's Pretend This Didn't Happen..

Skippable summary:
Hannibal expresses discomfort with the lesson and Will reluctantly complies with his boundaries and suggests that they mutually pretend it didn't happen.
Something else weird happens but they kind of forget about it just for now and indulge in fleeting peace.

"You feel that young man? It's the introduction to your upcoming lesson. I suggest that you pay full attention and deeply focus, okay?" Will teased with an overcautious tone.
"Yes, I feel it Mr. Graham" Hannibal sighed.
"Good, now are you ready to begin your lesson young man??" Will asked deviously smirking.
"Yes, I'm ready to begin my lesson Mr. Graham" Hannibal shyly said nodding his head.
"Okay young man, then lets begin your lesson shall we??" Will teased smirking.
Hannibal froze in silence patiently awaiting his fate and inevitably released another yelp upon feeling his ass being swat again.
"Still feel that young man?? I'd hate for you to become numb and less responsive" Will said continuing to swat Hannibal's ass.
"Hard to talk pain...distracting" Hannibal mumbled. "Distracting hmm?? I told you to stay focused and pay attention young man!!" Will grumbled swatting him even harder this time.
"It hurts Mr. Graham, please stop it!!" Hannibal begged.
"It's supposed to hurt young man, I thought you were smart enough to understand that" Will said continuing to swat.
"I understand Mr. Graham, but I don't consent to this lesson anymore!" Hannibal argued.
"Now you understand limits and boundaries?? Aww how adorable!!" Will laughed maniacally.
"This is a very perverted lesson Mr. Graham, forgive me for expressing my limits and enforcing my boundaries" Hannibal said sternly.
"Forgiveness is the last thing you deserve young man, but I'll respect your boundaries and stop spanking you for now" Will said steadying Hannibal upright.
Hannibal was too stunned to notice that he was now dressed in a crewneck and flannel pajama pants laying on the bed until he heard a male voice repeating the words young man.
"Earth to young man Hannibal Lecter!!!" Will shouted directly into Hannibal's ear.
"Yes Mr. Graham??!" Hannibal asked startled and shaking.
"Awww you're so jumpy young man" Will laughed. Hannibal let out a displeased sigh and shook his head.
"Lighten up young man, it's cute" Will laughed.
"I'm a sensitive man Mr. Graham, I don't appreciate being treated this way" Hannibal scolded.
"We're not exactly on good terms young man, let's just go to sleep and pretend this never happened tomorrow" Will yawned turning over and shutting off the light.
Hannibal began sobbing once Will was snoring to ensure that he wouldn't be heard.
So that's it...he's just going to get angry and sadistic then physically hurt me only to pretend none of it happened?? he thought.
He slowly cuddled up to Will ensuring that he didn't wake him this time, then pulled his head back by the nape of his neck to expose the rest of it.
He buried his face in the crook of Will's neck peppering light kisses at first, then moved on to biting and sucking nearly every inch of it until he heard groaning and shifting.
Hannibal quickly pulled away rolling over opposite Will and pretended he was asleep in hopes to avoid getting caught again.
He was relieved until he felt himself being pulled backwards and pinned down on his elbows and tummy. Oh my, is Mr. Graham going to fuck me right now?? he internally panicked.
"Hffff hfff who's my special boy hmm?? you are huh? dirty little bitch??" Will sleepily grunted dry humping Hannibal's ass cheeks.
"Stop Mr. Graham this is awkward!!" Hannibal laughed.
"Hnnnngggg like that whore?? I know you do arrgggghh!! Fuck baby...mmpphhh" Will continued grunting.
"Please Mr. Graham stop it! I'm not feeling pleasure!!" Hannibal scolded.
"Arrgghhh take it!! take it...take it like you took my sanity away from me whore!!" Will growled digging his fingertips into Hannibal's hips.
"NOOOOO MR. GRAHAM!!" Hannibal whined. "Yeah that's it baby...right there agghh" Will sighed raising Hannibal's hips.
"Enough with this nonsense Mr. Graham, please wake up!!" Hannibal scolded.
He squirmed and wiggled around trying to free himself from Will's grip unsuccessfully and repeatedly backed his butt into Will's crotch attempting to put distance between the two of them. "Ahh yes now you're being so compliant for me huh?" Will grunted.
"Stop it Mr. Graham you don't have my consent and you're not present for this to be ethical!!" Hannibal desperately pleaded.
Will's awkward sleep humping continued alongside Hannibal's pleas for him to stop for another two minutes until he came to.
"Wha-what's going on?? Hmm crazy dream" Will muttered in a groggy voice getting comfortable in bed. Hannibal shamefully hid his face in the pillow from embarrassment.
Will cuddled up against Hannibal's chest and just fell asleep there loudly snoring.
There was still weird energy in the air but this fleeting peacefulness between them was soothing for both.
Hannibal put his arms around Will and stroked his soft curly hair until he eventually fell asleep too.