Chapter 17: Hannibal x Professor??/j

Ohh fuck!, Will thought when he saw all of them waiting.
He wrapped his arm around Hannibal's shoulder as some sort of useless defense mechanism.
"Good evening professor, dean, security, and law enforcement" Hannibal smiled.
"Good evening Mr. Lecter, Mr. Graham" professor greeted back, while the rest silently glared.
The staff's dead silence and empty gazes on the two men made them feel tense and uneasy.
"Please come on in, we need to have a serious chat" the dean said, ushering them forward.
Everyone entered the trashed, disorganized, messy room that was caused by Will not even an hour ago.
Hannibal and Will were sat on opposite sides of the room to be questioned by officers.
They lied as much as they could throughout the entire interrogation.
The dean made security show camera footage of the altercation on the projector screen.
It showed Hannibal leave Mandy at the library and sneak inside the classroom shortly before Will left the parking lot.
"This isn't your usual behavior Hannibal, have things been different lately??" Professor asked.
"Yes a little, I've recently been to Mr. Graham's home" Hannibal said.
"I see, gentlemen may I speak to my student in private for a moment??" Professor asked.
"If it gets him to talk, go on ahead" the dean sighed.
They walked to the same library that Hannibal left and went into one of the private study rooms.
"So you and Mr. Graham are fairly close now??" Professor smiled.
"Yes I spent last night with him at his home" Hannibal said.
"Okay, I won't press for details about what you two did, but your recent closeness unfortunately violates the no student and staff fraternizing policy" Professor sighed.
"I understand, I'm the one who got us entangled in this mess. I went after him countless times no matter how much he rejected my advances" Hannibal said.
"Did he accept your advance this time around??" Professor asked.
"Not exactly, I may have invited myself into his apartment in the middle of the night" Hannibal said.
"Oh my goodness, that explains why you look and sound a little out of it" Professor said.
"He first mistook me for an intruder and then a woman in his sleep" Hannibal smiled.
"That's pretty rough, but I'm not the boss of who you love and I don't want you to go away" Professor said.
"You don't??" Hannibal asked.
"No I don't, I'll miss seeing and having you around in person, so I'm still willing to work with you" Professor smiled.
"You are??!" Hannibal smiled, and perked up.
"Yes Hannibal, I know a loophole that will help you continue your academic journey" Professor said.
"Security footage and other staff won't be on your side, but I will" Professor said.
"Thank you professor, may I ask you to elaborate on said loophole??" Hannibal smiled.
"You can appeal for the right to enroll and participate in virtual courses" professor said.
"Do you teach virtual lectures??" Hannibal asked.
"Yes I do, and I look forward to seeing you!!
Here's my personal number and email incase you need my help or just want to talk" Professor said.
"Thank you again for this lovely opportunity professor, we'll stay in touch and you'll see and hear from me often!!" Hannibal cheered, wrapping him into a hug.
"You got this Hannibal, now let's go unpause your future psychology degree and therapist license!!" Professor cheered, hugging him back.
They left the study room and walked back to the classroom.
"Now that you two are back, let's proceed" the dean said narrowing his eyes.

Time skip

After the interrogation everyone except professor had enough of their shit.
Hannibal was expelled and charged with assaulting campus staff.
Will was charged with vandalizing and destruction of property and his employment was terminated.
He was suspended from eligibility to find work on campus.
They were both taken away in handcuffs and placed in separate holding units.

Hannibal's POV:

"You only get one phone call" the corrections officer said coldly, leading Hannibal to the phone.
Hannibal sighed and dialed professor's number.
"Hel-Hello??" Professor answered, greeting politely.
"Hello Professor, it's me Hannibal. I'm calling from the county jail and want brief company whilst they allow it" Hannibal said.
"Oh okay, good to hear from you Hannibal.
Do you know when visiting hours are?? I'd like to see you in person again if it's not too much trouble" Professor said.
"No it isn't, I always enjoy face to face company, be it behind a barrier or not" Hannibal said.
"Okay good, do you know when visiting hours are??" Professor asked again.
"No, I haven't had time to do research on this jail's policies prior to my arrest" Hannibal sighed.
"It's okay, I'll look it up online. Do you need any help with commissary??" Professor asked.
"Yes Professor thank you for asking, I appreciate it and look forward to seeing you" Hannibal said.
"You're welcome Hannibal, I look forward to seeing you too and feel free to call me Keith by the way" Professor said.
"Alright I will, bye for now Keith" Hannibal said.
"Bye bye Hannibal" Keith said.
"LECTER PHONE CALL'S OVER!! BACK TO YOUR HOLDING CELL!!" the corrections officer shouted.
He was cuffed and roughly dragged back to his cell where he sat and laid, rotting in an endless pool of
his menstrual blood for the rest of the night.