MARCUS' THOUGHTS AND THE SEARCH: LUKE HARRISSON

Blythe's eyes were soft and gentle as she watched her sisters sleep. They looked so peaceful. She gently pulled their covers and tucked them in before laying her hands on top of them.

"Sleep tight, my little angels." The host kissed the triplets on the forehead and left the room. However, she was feeling sad about how the situation was getting worse for them. Blythe didn't know what she could do other than providing love and protection, because otherwise, it might get to the point where they'd have to experience worse things. Marcus suddenly appeared behind Blythe's back. He's dripped in sweat and was panting.

"Harper. I finally got news after months of searching for the mother. You need to ride a helicopter with me." Marcus carried Blythe into his strong arms.

Outside of the Akaibara House was a whooping eighty-million dollar helicopter waiting for them. Blythe was speechless at Marcus' sudden appearance. The CEO picked her up like she was some feather, making the host felt as if she was light as air. The woman was too stunned to do anything and simply let Marcus carry her to the helicopter, following the CEO's request without hesitation.

"Someone finally found the mother of the triplets."
Marcus uttered. "But I don't think Theo's alive and well... And it's been a month since he went missing."
"A month already... And... You're sure he's not alive?"
Blythe was not expecting such news. The CEO's words were making the host anxious and nervous, but she needed to calm down and be strong for the triplets. The situation wasn't simple; this time, the latter had to give Marcus her full attention. The woman didn't want the girls to have any negative thoughts.

"Before the latter went missing, Theo told the triplets that he needs to go away but without the triplets. Then, after that, the little girls heard a knife slash as soon their parent went away." She also remembered Mono, he was always wearing his box mask for some unknown purposes, but he always said that it was for their safety.

"I think Theo went away for the kids' safety..."

The host had a sudden realization. The father had said he needed to disappear and protect the triplets, then there was a sound of a noise which sounded very lethal to her ears. Blythe put two and two together, and she was horrified. The triplets' father was murdered, and he was killed to protect them from some serious danger.

"N-No... You're j-joking... R-Right?"

"I'm just speculating. Let's widen the search."
Marcus uttered, handing a flashlight to the lady.
"Good luck to both of us. I hope nothing bad happens here." The man dimmed his eyes in worry and the two begin to search. Blythe's stomach turned into knots as she took the flashlight. The host had a hard time believing in that shocking possibility. The triplets' father was killed for their sake, and the host had to be strong and brave to find out if the speculations were true or not. The two people continued looking around until they heard some strange noises coming from a nearby thick forest. The two stopped in their tracks and listened carefully... It was... Some breathing.

"This is the most craziest thing we've ever done here.." Marcus uttered, Blythe suddenly saw a group of masked guys, let them alone are dangerous. "Why the fuck..." Without wasting any time, the host immediately pointed her flashlight to the men that came out of nowhere. Blythe was startled after seeing them, but she tried to be brave and not get intimidated with how many the guys were and the fact they were really dangerous.

"Who the fuck are you!? What do you want!?"

"Ah Fuck it." A guy named Luke uttered, he pulled his shotgun. "Retreat, Harper.." Marcus ordered in a cold, intimidating voice. Hearing the voice of Luke made an unpleasant chill in Blythe's spine. The lady had an impression about this man. She felt a dark and dangerous aura about him, which made the host very anxious. Marcus' warning was appreciated, so she made a step back and looked at Luke in a cautious manner. "He maybe knows Mrs. Ayston's wherabouts."

Marcus ran with Harper as fast as they could, until they where playing hide-and-seek with the killer.

"Hide and seek, Hide and seek, who'll appears first in my eyes will quench my thirst."

Luke hummed in a sinister tone. Blythe was getting furious and... Scared. "I... Will not be scared!" Blythe told herself inside her head. The host continued to look for a place to keep her safe. She looked around for a good spot to hide when she noticed some dark spots in a corner of the woods, with some big bushes hiding it. The lady rushed to the area and hid behind the bushes, hoping they would be a decent spot to keep quiet and conceal themselves from the bad guys.

"This is a big conflict. We can't find Theo, and now we're stuck on this shit." Marcus panted, wiping his sweat with his arm. Their goal was to find Theo, but now they're targeted by some crazy assassin. "T-This is beyond insanity! Do they really want to murder us or something?" Blythe asked, her voice shaking as it got difficult for her to talk with all the pressure. She felt like she was stuck in the middle of a crossfire, making her angry and scared at the same time. The host was furious at the men, and for a moment, she had thoughts of escaping that horrible chase.

Yet, their duty was to find the missing Theo; so, the lady continued hiding from the crazy people. "Mono... Maybe that guy's chasing Mono...." Marcus stated. "You remember what I told you earlier?" The host was too focused on the scary moments they were experiencing to pay attention to Marcus' words. However, she quickly realized the CEO was talking about Mono, the guy with the box mask. The lady didn't really know what the guy's plans were about, but one thing was sure: he wasn't very trustworthy.

"Y-Yes... But what are the chances of it being Mono?"