HE'S JUST A PORCELAIN DOLL AND THE SCENT

"Serves them right for treating people like puppets and porcelain dolls."

Marcus uttered, cleaning the whole mess they made. Pretty fun.

"T-That's true. What they did was so wrong, so inhumane. Taking advantage of a guy's weakness for the sake of their filthy experiments... I feel sorry for Theo, poor guy didn't deserve any of this." Blythe agreed with the CEO's comment; the treatment of Theo was so bad and disgusting, they had the right to get punished by these crimes. Even though the host couldn't have killed any scientist, she felt satisfied from that outcome, and her blood was no longer boiling as before when she thought about the whole situation. "That's why people wanted to be "perfect", even though they are already perfect. These sicko's played him like they were gods, putting him into various tests just for what?"

Marcus looked at the starry sky, it was twilight.

"To consume their unbearable greed."

The host nodded, agreeing with the CEO; society always expected people to be flawless, which was totally irrational. The people in question, the scientists, were a real example of that, considering they expected Theo to be a perfect figure for their disgusting experiments.

"T-Their sins were too great for just a simple punishment; they deserved to vanish away and expell into dust for what they did to Theo because no one should be used as a mere toy for human amusement."

"Let's go wash up and refreshen. What a thrilling night." The man called it a day, and the two went off to their respective rooms. Blythe wanted this night to be special to herself. She wanted to appreciate her hardwork. Blythe agreed to go take a shower and refresh herself after that thrilling night. It would be the perfect way to end this day. The host also thought the same that this night had to be specially dedicated to her. She felt happy for dealing her part against those who made Theo suffer, as well as for fighting alongside with the CEO to make that operation work and protect herself. Blythe closed her door after going back to her room and let herself take some rest after such a memorable day.

She saw Theo's triplets sleeping in her office's couch. The girls were waiting for her but got tired. The sight of the triplets sleeping on the office's couch caught the host's attention. Blythe smiled softly at the sight of the young children, as they were asleep and peacefully slept on the couch. The host couldn't help feeling happy to see them, even if she also felt a wave of guilt and sadness that Theo wasn't there to watch his kids peacefully sleeping. The host walked close to the triplets, not wanting to wake them by any means.

Trina opened her eyes and saw Blythe.

"Big sis, aren't you sleepy yet?" The little girl asked, rubbing her head unto Blythe's chest. The sight of the innocent and little girl looking at her like that was truly adorable. The host felt a rush of affection towards the small girl, and she was feeling too happy and glad to see her as she rested against Blythe's chest.

"No, sweetheart, I'm not... I just... I want to stay with you and your sisters as much as possible. I love you guys so much, and I'm so happy to see you safe and well..." The lad asked again, wanting to know answers.

"So, did you find Mommy Theo?"

Trina tilted her head slightly, her eyes glowing. "Oh, sweetie..."

Blythe sighed, her expression slightly turning into sadness and bitterness. "Sorry, sweetheart... But... No... Mommy Theo's not coming back home. I'm so sorry..."

"O-oh.."

In response, Trina lowered her head. Her tears building up on the child's wet, soft eyes. Trina sobbed quietly. "T-Trina, shh, please don't cry..."

Blythe embraced her gently, stroking her back to comfort her as she saw her crying because of her loss. The host felt sad for Trina, who would have to grow up without having a mother to care about, as well as the other girls. Blythe then wiped the tiny tears out of her eyes and kissed her forehead, trying to make her cheer up.

"Why mommy's gone forever..."

Trina sniffled into tears, painful teardrops frlowing uncontrollably down her cheeks. For the child, it was kinda...

Traumatizing. "Sweetie... T-There is no need to cry..."

Blythe felt heartbroken to see the child crying like that. She tried to calm the girl, but it was extremely difficult in this situation. The host kept wiping out the tears off the girl's eyes and lips, comforting her with her kisses on the cheeks. "Don't cry, Trina... I'm here, sweetie... You're not alone, we're all here... We're family..."

"You won't leave us?"

Trina wiped her tears slowly, looking at Blythe with her big, yet silghtly reddened eyes. "...I promise. I won't leave you, not for my life. I would never leave my family behind. I love you guys too much to do such a thing... I swear..."

Blythe replied sincerely, trying her best to stop Trina from crying, even though her heart felt sorrowful because of the girl crying over her mother's loss.

After that, Trina finally went back to her sleep. Blythe took the lad to the room. She saw a beautiful porcelain doll, which was owned by the triplets. The porcelain doll in the room caught the host's attention, making her smile sadly at the sight of it. She walked close to the doll and picked it up in her hands, feeling the softness of its surface while looking at it closely. Blythe figured the doll is probably a gift that Theo had given to the triplets. The host sighed softly, feeling bittersweet by handling the pretty doll.

"Mother's scent that holds memories. Rub the hair of this doll to reminisce the moment."

Theo's scent was present in the adorable doll. It was like he's guarding the children. "O-Oh..."

Blythe was impressed by the doll, which still preserved the scent of Theo. The host rubbed the hair of the doll with gentle touches, feeling the smoothness of the locks. As she rubbed it, she was reminded of many things; the smell of Theo, his sweet words to her and the triplets, the good times they had together. The host thought about many wholesome and bitter-sweet memories that she had with Theo.