FACING THE CONSEQUENCES AGAIN: TIRED

"Oh, alright then. If you don't mind, may I ask what kind of matters my CEO wants to talk to me about?"

Blythe replied, feeling intrigued with what this kind of matter was. And she accepted the folder from her assistant, as she was going to investigate what was the reason for this matter she was mentioned about.

Akairo lowered his head and whispered to Blythe.

"Theo's case files..." She suddenly realized that Mizuki did really put her in a time loop. Blythe will witness Theo and Mono's death again. The woman's eyes suddenly widened when her assistant lowered his head to whisper about a more recent case of her. The lady then realized that Mizuki really put her inside a time loop, and she could feel the feeling of rage once again, even though she was now in a much calmer state. Her rage still hasn't cooled down from before.

Akairo tried to  tap Blythe's shoulder. "Oum Blythe? Are you lost in a trance? Are you fine?"

The woman suddenly felt her assistant tapping on her shoulder in the present moment, as she immediately snapped herself out of the sudden trance she found herself in while still being stuck in the time loop. She then tried to control herself and she was back to being in her calm state again. "Hm? Oh, yeah I'm fine. Let's just get to my CEO first and find out about this matter I was mentioned about."

Marcus was patiently waiting for Blythe at his office.

"Good evening, Harper; Hostess of Akaibara." The  lady proceeded to bow her head in respect at him before looking up at him again. But, she couldn't help but wonder why he wanted her to come to his office for this kind of matter and she decided to ask him about it.

"Good evening. But may I ask why did you call me here for this matter we need to discuss, if you don't mind me asking?" Marcus made sure he and Blythe was the only ones in the room.

Then he started.

"I know you've been put in a time loop, Harper."

The woman's eyes were immediately widened when he was now telling her how he knew about this situation of hers. She still kept her cool attitude, though a small amount of irritation was starting to seep through her calm way of speaking in this moment. "So you do know. So, how did you find out that I was put in a time loop?"

Marcus looked at his watch. "The wisteria poison Janghoon had earlier could make people time travellers, or time loopers." The hostess was surprised to realize how that poison could actually have more effects on her rather than just weakening her. She was curious on the full capabilities of just how far that wisteria poison could actually go, and then her eyes were now looking back at her CEO with a more curious expression.

"So, that poison had those capabilities... It's very surprising how it ended up having such effects as those. But, how did you know that it caused that time looper effect though?" Marcus tone went deep and rich.

"Yet, that's not the main reason why you came back to this timeline." He fixed his collar, looking very concerned.

"Someone made you go back here."

The woman's expression showed some kind of worry, as she started to feel worried about how this story would develop at one point. But, she then replied back to her CEO at his next comment.

"Someone made me go back here? What do you mean by that? You're saying that... Someone has done this to me?" Marcus pulled out Mizuki's picture from his sleeve.

"Is this the woman who made you go back here?" Blythe's eyes suddenly widened even more once that picture of Mizuki was pulled from the CEO's sleeve, as she immediately recognized that person's face. Her expression showed signs of anger and rage, as she proceeded to point out at her.

"Yes, that's her! That's the woman who made me go back here!" Marcus bravely uttered.

"Lets go and find her as soon as possible. Grab your bat." The woman took a glance towards her CEO for a moment before she nodded at his suggestion. She immediately knew how serious this matter was, especially since this was an entire case of the time loops now. Blythe immediately reached for her bat, as she was now getting ready to get into a fight with the lady. She would then look back at her CEO again, and she proceeded to speak to him.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go and find her." The two were heading when they saw Trina running towards them.

"Big sis Blythe! Where are you going? Can I come too?"

"Trina? Uh..."

Blythe felt a little surprised when her sister was calling her out to where she was heading, but she felt like she could still have time to tell her about what was going on right now. "Sorry, little sister, but I'm going to a very important place right now. I can't afford to have you get involved in this matter with me, but I hope you can understand me."

Trina went sad, but she raised her pinky hand.
"But promise me sister you'll come back safe, okay?" The woman would go silent for a moment, as she gave her little sister a reassuring smile before giving her pinky promise by doing the same with her own pinky finger and holding hands with her little sister.

"I promise that I will come back here safe, okay? Now... I have to go. I'll talk to you about this situation later. Thank you for understanding me, Trina."
Blythe would then proceed to proceed to follow her CEO, as she knew that this matter is really becoming more serious as time goes on. Marcus rubbed Blythe's hand, showing worry and hesitance.

"Are you sure we can do this? I mean, she had put you in a time loop, and that sorceress could do it again..." The hostess then proceeded to give her CEO a small smile before she responded to him. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I have my own powers and abilities that she probably can't even put me in the time loop anymore. Besides, I just can't let her do whatever she wants to me. I won't let her even touch me with her powers again. She's mine for this time loop and I'll make sure I'll destroy her as soon as possible. We'll be fine. Okay?"

Marcus smiled, trusting the latter. "I believe in your abilities. Let's do our very best."