HER DELICATE DAY-OFF AND THE "LITTLE DEVIL"

Blythe was impressed by the doll, which still preserved the scent of Theo. The host rubbed the hair of the doll with gentle touches, feeling the smoothness of the locks. As she rubbed it, she was reminded of many things; the smell of Theo, his sweet words to her and the triplets, the good times they had together. The host thought about many wholesome and bitter-sweet memories that she had with Theo. She carefully put the doll back.

Blythe went back into her room, drying her wet hair. She looked at the window, and the sun began to rise up. Work hours. The host then went back to her room, changing into some fresh and comfortable clothing to work in. Blythe felt that she wanted to have a small pause to catch her breath after the whole night. She then looked at the window and saw the sunrise, which made her feel peaceful. The host figured she should relax before going back to her schedule.

She prepared herself a cup of tea and bread. As Blythe digs in, she saw the CEO. Marcus. "Good morning, hostess of Akaibara..." Marcus said yawning softly. His hair was ruffled yet looks soft. "Good morning, Mr. CEO..."

The host replied, yawning as well. Blythe was tired from the previous night, as she felt the lack of sleep. The host also noticed the CEO's hair was a bit messy. Blythe's eyes noticed it in a moment, yet she didn't comment since this is too early to criticize him.
"You could sleep. The House needs some repairs for like a week."

Marcus took the blueprint handed by one of his subordinates.

"Good ideas, pretty decent." He complimented the workers. "Oh... So there would be no events to attend to in a while? That's... A relief. Guess I could use this time to relax."

The host was relieved to hear that there would be no shows and events for the next week. She could have an entire week to have some rest and relax, even if some repairs were still needed here in the House.
Blythe happily throws herself back into the bed, hugging her soft pillows. Dozens were surrounding her, all were comfy and warm. Blythe buried her head into the soft pillows and sighed, feeling the comfort of the bed as she closed her eyes. It was so cozy, warm, and the perfect place to rest her body and soul after a tiring and rough day with the CEO. She would take full advantage of that time without any events and shows to relax and rest her body.

Blythe peeped at  the window and saw Marcus removing his tight  tees. Her nose bled from the perfect body of the man. His smell was addicting to her nose. The host's eyes widened when she saw the CEO's ripped and toned abs, his perfect body features, and his perfect arms. The lady's nose started to bleed seeing how perfect the top-grade body looked without a shirt. She also breathed heavily, feeling her blood boiling in the same way as when she had seen Marcus' body before.

"G-Good heavens... What in... What body is that... His body is... Perfect..."

Marcus suddenly looked towards her direction. In response, she lay flat on the floor, and Blythe was safe. Blythe was shocked and embarrassed as she quickly laid down on the floor after being caught starring at Marcus' perfect body. The lady was feeling her whole face burning with blush over the fact that she was caught. She covered her face with the pillow, trying to avoid looking at the CEO again.

"Huh, nevermind... Thought someone's looking.." Marcus uttered. Meanwhile, Blythe kept giggling, tossing and turning around while hugging her pillows.

"G-Go ahead and keep showing that physique..."

The host whispered sarcastically on her pillow, giggling to herself by knowing the CEO would keep teasing her like that. The lady felt so embarrassed with the fact that her reaction was just too obvious, yet at some point she liked it when Marcus teased her like that. She liked looking at the man's perfect body to the point that this sight was addicting and she couldn't get enough of it. In response, she quickly took her polaroid camera and took a picture of the man. Blythe giggled, blushing furiously by her little menace.

The host laughed when she took a picture of the CEO and his gorgeous body features. The polaroid camera was an unexpected move that Marcus couldn't predict, and it actually caught him off-guard. Still lying down, the host giggled at her little trick, enjoying taking the picture as she watched the CEO in action.

"You lil piece of devil shit! Get back here.." Marcus uttered, running upstairs and locked Blythe's room. "Gimme that nasty pic of yours, you donk."

"No way, Mr. CEO!! This is my treasure now."

The host was determined to keep that picture to herself, yet Marcus was trying to steal it back. Blythe was smiling like a trickster while keeping the picture in her hand. The lady didn't care if the CEO was upset that she would keep that picture of his toned body for herself, she enjoyed that little game of making him angry.

In response, Marcus grabbed Blythe's hands and put  them up as the latter pinned her, their bodies closed to eacb other.

"Little devil.." Blythe's cheeks went tomato red, flushed and soft from Marcus' heavy breathing. Blythe's cheeks went full red mode when the CEO pinned her to the wall, and his handsome face was extremely close to hers. The host was completely mesmerized at the sight of him, feeling her breath faltering when her body was in close contact with his. Marcus' heavy breathing from being angry made the lady even more nervous but also more turned on at the same time when he called her a "Little Devil".

The man swiftly took the photo and walked away, leaving quietly. Meanwhile, Blythe was having a rollercoaster of emotions and butterflies in stomach.

Hottie.

The host was left feeling a mixture of emotions in her mind and body. Blythe had a wave of affection and arousal due to the CEO's closeness to her, yet she was feeling some fear of the possibility of the man being too angry to not punish her because of what happened. The lady would keep that photo as a "special" gift to herself and something that no one could ever steal from her. Her eyes followed him as he went out of the room.