BLYTHE AND THE "BOYS" ALL ALONG: A FIGHT

"I do not love her! I'm just keeping her at ease, will you please shut being so dramatic and fuckin' keep your jealousy to yourself." The person whom Marcus' was arguing was Mono. Contrast to Marcus, Mono's voice was a mix of soft and faint voice.

The host got more annoyed when she heard Marcus arguing with Mono as the latter had a soft and calm voice even while arguing, which felt more pleasing to hear than hearing Marcus, who was loud in tone. The host would be at a different state if this was a romantic relationship. Blythe was now determined to enter into the heated argument that Marcus was taking part at that moment.

".. Blythe?"

The two uttered in sync, shocked. Blythe was frozen in place upon being caught by the two looking at them. The host was startled to hear Marcus and Mono utter the same word at the same time, causing her to feel both the surprise and fear to overwhelm her. Her eyes widened in shock, her breath caught in her throat. She was too surprised to even speak a word from their sudden catch. "It's uh..."

Marcus coughed uneasily while fixing his sleeves. Mono was annoyed.

"Sorry for us causing trouble, Blee.." Mono apologized. He was still.. mad at the CEO. Blythe got an idea about what happened when she saw Mono's annoyed attitude, and it was pretty obvious what the man was feeling about this situation. The host sighed and walked to them. She wasn't upset at either of them, and she just wanted to know the story about what happened between the two. She wanted to see if they could talk peacefully while fixing the issue.

"Just tell me what was happening with you two..."

"N-nothing. Just a minor problem. We'll be fine."

Marcus uttered, then stared deeply into Mono's eyes then walked past Blythe. He went away, leaving the two alone. The host was surprised by Marcus leaving first. Her attention was now solely focusing on Mono, who she was feeling uncomfortable with because of his apparent angry attitude. Blythe felt like there was more going on between the two, and in order for this to resolve, she should be the one who fixes their problem.

"So... What was the problem exactly that got you both upset?.."

"How do I tell you..."

Mono looked down to his feet, tapping it nervously.

"He got jealous because of me taking care of you... I guess?"

Blythe was completely caught off-guard by this revelation. She was shocked and surprised to hear this kind of story. The host didn't expect it, she was expecting the two to have a problem between them, not because of their own jealousy over her. "M-Mr. Marcus is jealous at you from taking care of me?..."

"Maybe..."

Mono fixed his box-shaped mask. "He's been arguing with me because Marcus thought that we're hanging out together..." This was all new to the host. She was feeling a mix of emotions that could easily be seen on her face. Her eyes grew wide with shock, and she suddenly felt so guilty for this whole situation. Blythe tried to cover her mouth to hide her blush in embarrassment when Mono explained that Marcus thought they were "hanging out together."

"I-I'm sorry, I did not realize that my relationship with you two would cause some misunderstanding... C-could you two please talk things out?...!"

"No Blee! I ain't dating that guy! I'm way too young for that!"

Mono blushed, but of course, Blythe couldn't see it because of his mask. "He's jealous because I'm with you earlier...."

Blythe was shocked by Mono's comment, and she quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment and disbelief. The host couldn't imagine how obsessed and possessive Marcus would be over her. "Wait... He was that jealous?"

"H-He got that jealous... That you can't even be around me without him feeling uneasy?..."

"You ask him?"

Mono uttered, still shy. "Aish, I don't like getting involved in third wheels. I need to go now." Mono walked faster as he lowered down his head and zoomed into his room. Blythe was pretty surprised by Mono's sudden departure, causing her eyes to widen further as he left so suddenly. She stayed in place for a while, waiting if he would return or not, which he didn't. The host then frowned when she realized that the man felt uncomfortable around her and the CEO. She felt so guilty and ashamed for causing this issue between the two. Her heart started to beat fast as she walked out of her room to look for Marcus, feeling like she needed to talk to him ASAP.

Marcus heard Blee's knockings and uttered. "Come in..."

Blythe knocked on the door, waiting to see if it was alright to enter. Her heartbeat was speeding, and her entire body was trembling from feeling so nervous about the situation with Mono and her. She took a few deep breaths before opening the door gently and entering. "Yes, what do you want..."

Marcus asked, looking at the woman. He was a bit curious. The host entered the room slowly, feeling scared about how their conversation would go. She saw how Marcus was looking at her with this curious and suspicious look, which caused her heart to beat even faster because of the nerves.

"Um... W-was you being jealous at Mono the reason for your argument?"

"What? Why would I be jealous of that box guy? That's pure shit."

Marcus uttered, putting his legs on the desk. Blythe was extremely surprised at his rude and blunt remark, but it was expected due to how obsessed he was with her that he wouldn't admit his jealousy.

"W-Well... Mono thought that was the reason you two were arguing, and I was worried if that was the truth or not..."

"Okay.. Then tell him I'm sorry."

He put down his legs and grabbed a cup of tea on the side. "Isn't that method work's easy?..."

All the host could do was give the CEO a puzzled look when he suggested his solution of just telling Mono that he was sorry. However, in her mind, she knew that it wouldn't be enough to fix the issue between the two. "Um... D-Don't you think you should at least talk to Mono and resolve this problem of jealousy? I don't think you just telling him that you're sorry would be enough to calm things down between you two..."

"...Fine."

Marcus felt bad for Blythe as he go with the lady to apologize to Mono. But, the triplets was on Mono's room. "Sis Blythe?"

The three uttered in sync.