MONO'S KAZEHAYA AND THE AYSTON MOTHERS' STATE

"Y-Yes... But what are the chances of it being Mono?"

The host was too focused on the scary moments they were experiencing to pay attention to Marcus' words. However, she quickly realized the CEO was talking about Mono, the guy with the box mask. The lady didn't really know what the guy's plans were about, but one thing was sure: he wasn't very trustworthy. "Mono was too shy to others, and often prefers to wear his box-shaped mask..."

Marcus uttered, showing Mono's pics with his box mask on. The pictures had the details necessary for a good comparison. The lady remembered Mono's box mask when she met him in the past. The similarities were undeniable, and the host felt worried once she realized it might be him. The possibilities were terrifying when they thought of an assassin like him coming to hunt them down.

"You think this guy has the same box mask? It looks identical to Mono's mask! And he... He looks like him, too..."

"You don't get it Blythe."

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Since Mono lives in the Akaibara, and we're his co-workers. That assasin chose to attack us instead of Mono." The woman tried to understand what the CEO was saying, but she was still a little confused. Was Mono the real target because he lived in Akaibara? And why did the murderer choose them instead of the guy with the box mask? The latter seemed more of a likely target compared to them.

"T-This doesn't make any sense! Why would the assassin attack us instead of Mono himself?"

"Well, Monos not here!"

Marcus answered. Faint sounds of the grass could be heard in the midway. The assasin was nearby. Blythe could hear the noises of the grass, which meant the assassin was coming near them. Her heart skipped a beat at the thought of being found by the hitman.

"W-We need to move! The killer will find us here..."
The host stated, whispering to Marcus so the murderer wouldn't hear it. Even with that precaution, the lady was feeling really worried and worried. Blythe was starting to feel lost in the woods, which was making her situation so much more dreadful. "Let's go."

Marcus uttered, the two sneaked out quietly. After walking, Blythe felt something soft in her boots. *The host felt a weird sensation when she walked, and looking down, she noticed a dark-colored substance on her shoes, which made her confused. Blythe quickly touched it with her fingers to identify what exactly the weird soft thing was.

To her surprise, it was blood. The woman froze in her tracks in shock. There was blood... In the woods, and she had just stepped on it.

"What the hell..."

Marcus uttered, the two followed the trail until they saw a corpse. Theo's corpse has been found after months. His chest was a hole, the lower was gone too, and abandoned. "It's stinks, help..." Marcus uttered, gagging and throwing up. Blythe's eyes widened at the horrific sight in front of her.

The host covered her nose with her fingers, trying to keep herself from throwing up with such a disgusting and horrific sight. Theo was lying on the ground with his body missing important parts; this confirmed the speculation of the triplets' father getting killed. Tears flowed from her eyes, as this sad discovery was very cruel and painful. The man's body was lying there, decomposing. "Oh god I can't stop throwing up..."

"It stinks like hell here... Keep yourself calm..."

Blythe uttered, trying to control her nausea and remain calm. The host covered her nose and kept her eyes away from the corpse for a while. The sight was so bad it made her sick and even traumatized, especially since the dead body was the missing father of the triplets. "How do we tell this to the children..."

Marcus asked, worried for the kids. The host's cheeks were pale at the thought that she would have to tell the triplets bad news about their father, which was the worse-case scenario she didn't expect. Blythe felt heartbroken and devastated; she didn't know how she would be able to tell them, they were her precious triplets and loved them with all her heart.

"I... I don't know..." The woman said, feeling sad and worried about them. "Let's bury him, and pay respects."

Marcus uttered, cleaning the corpse and putting it into a bag. Meanwhile Blythe cleaned up the stains and dirty clothes. "Oh god... I can't believe this is real."

Blythe helped the CEO bury the cadaver, trying to be as respectful as possible to the dead body. The host kept wiping  away the tears running down her cheeks, but she tried not to weep in front of Marcus. The smell of the corpse's decomposition was making her nauseous even with her nose covered by the fabric.

Marcus took the corpse to his car with Blythe.
"Do you have some freshener or something that will make the scent go away? It still stinks as hell..."
Marcus uttered, covering his nose. "Oh shit... I think I do..."

Blythe's eyes widened as she realized she actually have something that would help in that situation. The host walked to the other side of the car and picked the small spray bottle, opening it and spraying the interior. The freshener made the place smell slightly better, though the smell remained present. "Goodness gracious thank you..."

Marcus sighed, then drove the car to the House of Akaibara's driveway.

"Let's clean it up."

He helped Blythe take out the corpse like a gentleman. Then, the two puts it in a coffin Marcus had ordered from Yume Province, quite far away.
"I can't believe it... It's so shocking."

Blythe sighed, her heart was still beating fast as she watched the corpse going back to its home. Seeing it inside the coffin is painful, as the host realized how cruel the death of Theo was. Blythe wondered why a guy as simple and loving as Theo was targeted and murdered by someone, especially when he didn't do anything wrong; he only wished to protect his kids and himself from the danger around him, but somehow, he ended up dead.