THE TRIGGER AND A HIDDEN PLEASURE DEN

Marcus smiled, trusting the latter. "I believe in your abilities. Let's do our very best." The woman gave a quick nod of affirmation towards her CEO's comment, as she proceeded to follow him towards their destination to find the sorceress themselves. They would then approach the location of the woman they were looking for. The two were walking when Mizuki attacked from their back.

"A windy evening to my fellow subjects. What a nice view, Harper." Both of them turned around to see the sorceress right in front of them. Before she could react, the hostess immediately turned her face into a fierce expression, but it was then quickly replaced with an agitated and angry expression.

"Is this really the place and time to start a banter with me? You're going to have to explain why you put me into a time loop before, because I won't let you get away with it." Marcus attacked, helping Blythe.

"Trust in yourself, Harper!" The woman would continue to fight by her side to take down the sorceress with her CEO. It was getting obvious that both of them were fighting with all their strength and power that they have already acquired from their past days.

"Don't worry, I have every intention of winning this battle already. Trust me with my actions, CEO!" Mizuki felt pity for Blythe's attacks, mocking the lady.

"Oh my Harper! You've been stuck in a time loop, but have shown no growth whatsoever. Stop depending on others to do everything for you, Harper! Are you just an inexperienced child that's still crying for mommy?"

Blythe would growl in intense anger upon hearing this insult from the lady. She then started to fight even harder while ignoring the taunting comments of the sorceress, as she started to attack her with an incredible amount of power and skills.

"Oh, don't you give me those condescending insults just because you put me in a time loop! Don't you dare treat me as if I'm a child!" Mizuki smirked, entering Blythe's blind spot, hitting her left eye.

"So... easy Harper. Are we just playing a child's game?" The woman's eyes were widened as she felt the immense pain from the hit she received on her left eye from the lady. She was filled with rage and pure anger that her left eye was bleeding, as a tear formed at her right eye.

"Don't you dare make me believe I can't do this because I was inside a time loop! I'm far different than what you've always thought of me to be with my abilities and powers!" Marcus had enough. He saw Mizuki's attacks and blocked them.

"Harper. Run as I told you."

"I will! Just hold the lady down for me for just a second! I'll use an unpredictable attack that will guarantee to defeat her!"

Blythe proceeded to run away as she heard the command of her CEO, and she didn't hesitate to follow it. The woman proceeded to run as fast as she could, trying to find a safe spot where the sorceress couldn't find her and she could try a surprise attack from there. She heard a muffling sound, almost the same as painful whimpers. Hidden in a grass, Blythe saw a tied up naked teen boy, overstimulated and tired.

"Help-!" She saw the teenager who was in a dangerous situation and was tied up. She saw the teen was in great pain and she was in a panic state. The hostess would then try to untie him. "Just calm down for now, okay? I'm going to untie you from your binds. Just stay calm and don't panic."

The boy cried. "Someone's exploiting me and the other boys around for explicit content with older men, and I was r*ped. I lost m-my virginity because of that, it's their fault-!"

"Woah... Well, first of all, let me untie you. As for what happened to you, that definitely isn't fair."
Blythe would then go ahead to untie the boy who was in a dangerous situation, as she felt bad for the young lad. She would then attempt to get the boy to settle down for now. Marcus' aided Blythe.

"God, those motherfuckers really get annoying. Fuck Mizuki." Blythe and her CEO would then proceed to untie the young teenager from his binds. The woman would then get to his side to sit with him and try to comfort him.

"It's alright, young man, it's going to be alright. I'm here with you, I won't let them get to you at all."
He carried the boy in his shoulders. Then the two of them ran.

"Make sure she ain't getting us. That witch's a trouble-maker."

"I shall handle this matter on my own. You carry the boy away to safety first, and I'll take care of the sorceress on my own." Blythe would then proceed to continue running with the CEO to a safe location where the sorceress can't find them. Marcus stopped for a while and places the boy in a comfy bench.

He looked at Blythe's eye as Marcus applied ointment carefully. "Take it easy, this might hurt Harper."

The woman felt slightly overwhelmed by the pain when the ointment was applied, but she would proceed to take it easy now that her CEO himself is treating her left eye. As she took in that moment, she then tried to speak to him. "How bad is this hit to my left eye though? Do I need to worry about it getting worse?"

He looked at the injured part carefully, a hint of worry flashed before Marcus' eyes. "Wounds take time to heal and needs medication. I think you'll be fine after days." The woman would then get back onto her feet, as she got ready to proceed to keep running away from the sorceress with her CEO.

"That's a relief... As long as I can use my eye still like before, then I'm fine with having it injured like this."