Chapter Fifty-One

This time, when his lips crash against mine, the kiss is needier and hungrier. I cling to him as his mouth claims mine like no one ever has.

My body is burning with heat, quite literally. It's a hot July night, and Hunter is making it a lot hotter. As is this thick sweatshirt I decided to wear. I start tugging at it, struggling with it in his arms. He senses what I'm trying to do and sets me down.

"You're wearing your camel shirt? With a dress?" An amused look takes over his face as he finally sees what I'm wearing.

"I pulled out all the stops to seduce you," I offer with a little laugh as I peel the heavy sweatshirt off and let it fall to the ground.

"You could seduce me in a paper bag, Darlin," he says with a chuckle that dies on his lips when I untie the halter clasp of the dress behind my neck, letting it fall and revealing the black bra I have on under it. He stands stark still, his burning gaze glued to my body as I slide the dress down my hips, letting it fall to the ground. My pink cotton panties might not match the black bra, but the oozing lust in his eyes lets me know he doesn't care.

"Fuck," he whispers as he looks at me like I am the only woman in the world, and I've never felt so desired.

"You're a little overdressed," I comment with a suggestive flicker in my eyes.

"Let's do something about that," he mumbles in a husky voice that sends a shiver of excitement down my spine.

He lifts his shirt off slowly, and I take in every detail of his chiseled chest as it's revealed to me in the moonlight. My gaze travels down to his belt buckle. I gulp as he unclamps it.

There's an obvious bulge tenting his jeans, and I can't take my eyes off it. I lick my lips with anticipation as wetness pools between my legs.

A small groan escapes him, causing a giggle to slip past my lips as I look up and meet his darkened, lustful gaze.

The realization that we're about to see each other naked for the first time sets in, and it's thrilling and nerve-wracking all at the same time. I gulp as he slides his jeans down his hips, kicking them off quickly. He's wearing black boxer briefs, and they are fitted to him like a glove, showing off his impressive erection.

A whimper of pure need escapes my throat, and that's all the encouragement he needs.

His mouth latches unto mine as we tumble to the ground below us. I can feel his hardness pressing against my belly as he hovers over me, and I'm nearly panting in heat below him.

My hands find his hair tugging and twisting at it in my fingertips as his lips move onto my neck, sucking and nibbling on my sensitive skin.

He pulls back slightly, a little smirk playing at his lips, and before I can question why, my bra is ripped, and I mean ripped right off of me.

I let out a loud gasp as his mouth descends on my breasts, and he begins kissing, licking, and sucking them like a man starved.

"Hunter," I plead for more. 

His hand grazes over my damp cotton panties, and I nearly lose it, grinding against his hand, desperate for friction.

"You want more, pretty Darlin?" He purrs into my ears.

"Please," I plead.

He slips his hand under my panties, strumming his thumb over my clit, and a loud feral-like moan, louder than any sound I've ever made, fills the air.

"Oh fuck, Kinz," he groans as his fingers slip between my folds. "You're so fucking wet for me."

"I need you," I pant the words as I pull at his hair. "Please, Hunter."