Thanks For Reading!!

It's over!! I sobbed! OH gosh I loved this one.

Huge thanks to everyone for reading this book!

The concept of the then-and-now love triangle was something I had been playing around with for a while.

Kinsey came to me when I was listening to Kelsey Ballerini one night (and drinking lots of wine, LOL) Those music videos are above. Kinsey, a woman healing from a marriage that ended when they fell out of love, was inspired by Kelsey in these videos. You may even feel these songs in certain scenes when she talks about Julian.

I then tied in the love triangle story as what the Kinsey comes home to find herself entangled in, and I love that I combined the two ideas so much!

For the past story I preplanned their entire past, some small things changed but it was pretty set.

The current story, however, I wrote from the heart and didn't start planning until it became clear to me who she would choose. I did not go into it wanting one guy over the other. I let Kinsey tell me, even if she didn't know yet. When she did, I did lean the story towards Hunter in little ways, and I did this so the blow would be lessened when she picked him, but also because that's how things went. I really did let Kinz guide this story, especially in scenes with our guys.

People asked a lot who I was a team of, and I honestly tried to stay neutral. I even told my husband that at one point early on, she could flip and flop.; I didn't know. But as I wrote it, Kinz handled it very gracefully because that was her. And the way she handled it told me slowly who it was.

Hunter was my favorite character. That didn't mean that I would give him a happy ending though. We can be mean to our favorites. I was able to get on board with her with either guy.

Brandi was my second favorite character, and I felt she and Olly had something special that we didn't get to see because the story was in Kinsey's POV. I hope the team Olly fans saw that in the end, too!

If anyone wants a past story no present Roots Of Our Past is like a bonus book of flashbacks with extra extended scenes and chapters.

Big shout out to LNRoberts1 who helped me design both covers and many others!! Check out my rec for her books below!

Huge thanks to everyone for following along and reading and commenting! I want to give a special shout out to those that have been along reading commenting and keeping me so excited and motivated to post chapters!! Love you all! Thank you so much!! ❤❤❤

LNRoberts1

LVann26

Pollyf79

daniavons

MiniMoxx

kikipee

@The_Mulberry

I had a heck of a time tagging names, sorry for the weird format. 😂

Thanks to everyone so much for reading though!!

Here are some other Wattpad recommendations if you're looking for your next read!!

Fate Interrupted by LNRoberts1
 Fate Interrupted is a gripping second-chance romance story, that'll leave you on the edge of your seat. You'll root for them and want Gio for yourself at the same time! He is super swwon worthy!! 

...And there is a younger and just as crushable version of him in a teen drama called The Fate Of Our Hearts, this story is full of the nostalgic 90's and so fun to read!!

The Love I Found by LVann26
This is an emotional drama that follows Emilia and her brooding bad-boy foster brother Cal Jones as they are forced on the run. Their journey is full of drama, tension, steam, and much more. Heed the warnings but I can't recommend this enough!
...and when you're done there is a sequel that's just as engaging.
She also has a romcom in progress called Puck'd that is amazing so far!

The Love Hack by JSPRomComs
This fun Enemies to Lovers is a fun read that'll make your cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much! I absolutely adored the MC Lexi in this. All of Jana's books are so great!

Forgetting You By Vivhouse

This second chance romance grabbed you literally from the moment it starts and it so bingeable I went thru all the emotions with this one, but I loved Chloe so much, this is a great romance to delve into over a weekend.

Never Summer Again by daniavons
This was not only a great romance story but a coming-of-age story for Lydia too, I loved watching her grow throughout the book!

The Royalty Games MiniMoxx
This was such a cool concept, it's like the bachelor meets the Hunger Games. I couldn't stop reading and was on the edge for updates!  This book and it's sequel were so fun to read! So much drama and tension and I was on my toes the whole time!

No Reservations by Pollyf79

I love all of Polly's romcoms so much it was hard to choose one to feature but this if I had to pick a favorite of her books it would be this one. I just adored Iona and Ryan and I loved the nostalgic flashbacks throughout, and bonus! There is a Ryan's version so you can read the angst from his side after!

I have lots more too, just check out my
reading lists and you will find tons of great reads.

Thanks again for reading!!! I appreciate everyone for taking the time to check out the story and always hope you had a good time reading.

Please follow me for updates on what I'm working on next! or check out some of my other works if you'd like!

I do have three books published on Amazon as well! 

Joey's Place- Two childhood crushed meet again as adults in this fun to read romcom.  

Tattoos and Tulips- Two Strangers, two worlds, one weird and wonderful night. Stormy Winter Nights- What happens when two broken souls collide?

See you all in the comments!!

Hand Hearts and Good Vibes!

Heidi Mae ❤