Chapter 3: Jealousy and Preparations.

"I get jealous because I am afraid that there is someone that makes you happier than I do."
-Frank Ocean

<> <><><><>Obligated<><><><> <>

Apparently, according to the training results, I am above average in terms of strength, bad at adapting to Horikita, and a little impatient and quick.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what are your plans?"

Currently, on the other side of the gym, I was standing next to Karuizawa, she was fairly average for a girl, but still not the most motivated in here.

She lacked motivation in almost every exam, but here it is a lot better than before, mostly due to the fact that I lifted her difficulties with other Students.

Since then she had absolutely no problems with others, or so I think. Because lately, she hasn't provided any reports informing me about suspicious activities.

"I don't understand, what you mean by 'plans'. I don't have any plans."

In this case, however, I don't think that I need a plan to win this, after all, with Class B ours is superior in physical ability.

"Eh? Is that some kind of way to tell me that you don't want me to know? Is it that secret?"

"No, Karuizawa. I don't have any plans at all. Right now, it's just about training, there are no rules in this exam that are published to us students. Of course, we could assume that this is just a sports competition out of fun."

That is of course a stupid lie, but it's Karuizawa. She wouldn't have enough evidence to go against this, so she decided to leave it at that.

"Y-Yeah, but what is your goal with this one?"

"My only goal is that our class doesn't lose points, or else our past two exams would go in vain."

"...Isn't that the goal of everybody else?"

Took her some time to realize that. But as much as I make her sound stupid, she isn't stupid. She is quite smart.

"Exactly, so stop asking, you wouldn't get an answer out of me."

She is doing morally questionable things, that I would take responsibility for, and if something happens to her, I am here to avoid that happening.

This means, she is allowed to do everything and won't suffer from any damage. Whatever she does, is my fault.

Woman...

"I think...You should tell me, I mean who told me to"

"Alright. Just don't tell anybody. My goal is to try and manage a stalemate between all four classes, Class A is still in a power dispute. So, to keep that for the time being, I decided to risk this exam, to drag out their power dispute."

"...Why? Isn't it smarter to let one person have most of the power instead of two at the same time?"

"Not really. Right now, the only reason Class A hasn't gained any momentum is because they are split. Once they unite, I doubt that we will have a good time winning."

"It sounds stupid to risk the points...but somehow it sounds smart. I don't know what I should think about this. Wait for a second~"

I can already see where this conversation is going. Pulling out would be effective, but hearing her out is always fun because she is a professional in talking nonsense.

"Dehehe~ You and Horikita-san~ Something is going on there~"

"Woah, that is the first time I heard something like that. No way you think that me and her are a couple like the whole school is thinking..."