Chapter 16: Arguments

12 hours later, the same night around 10 p.m.

What happened earlier was still on her mind. She had just gotten out of the shower and I couldn't get my mind off what I had done earlier.

I endangered Ryueen's life with that move... Why? Just because my nonexistent heart has taken superior control over my brain?

Maybe.

Have I changed? Yes.

As much as I hate to admit it, I found something that made me change. It took ages, that's for sure. Still, I am impressed by how she managed to change me for the positive.

"Earlier today...Kiyotaka-kun, haven't you mentioned that you are not the best fighter?!"

"I did say that, yes. But this has nothing to do-"

"Hmm? What makes you think that it has nothing to do with that? Why don't you let me appreciate your help for once?"

Because I don't need a thank you anymore. It has grown to be a daily activity, she isn't made to fight, much less five people herself.

So it is only normal for someone who can help her in that hopeless situation to help her.

"Because it was just natural for anybody to try and help you in that position. I doubt that anyone else would-"

"You doubt that anyone else wouldn't have helped me there? You are right. If somebody did that, I would be grateful, but there is a difference between you and the rest. You went in there with no fear at all. And that's what I admire the most."

I never saw this side of her, she admires me? Really? Just because I stood my feet for her and haven't broken my promise?

Probably.

In reality, I was glad that I had done so, I have improved the relationship between me and her and strengthened my influence over her as well.

But let's leave that stuff aside, I was just glad that I could finally do something with those unreal skills that I have been awarded during the white room era.

"It's good to hear that you still haven't lost faith in me. I think you immediately get some type of strength and agility boost once it's over girl that I am fighting for. Can I get a reward for that?"

It's true though like it's every time like that, maybe just the adrenaline rushing through your body giving you temporary super skills and insane reaction time, or perhaps it's just the anger I felt earlier from what I was forced to see.

"...You mean as in sex?"

"Please?"

"No, not today. Maybe next week or so."

I think I am going to die out of hornyness. If I almost exploded after one week or so, what would happen if I didn't have her in my bed for several months?

Alone is giving me the motivation to destroy the entire government by myself.

"It's been ages ya know?"

"If you consider one week as 'ages' then what are you going to consider the sixteen years before for?"

"Dunno... Can we do it please?"

"Not tonight as I said. We just got into the winter break, so let me enjoy this with some cuddling. Or just sleeping since I am tired..."

Lately, she has chosen to maintain a little distance when we sleep. It has gotten kinda rare for us to sleep together in the same room, even worse, in the same bed.

I honestly hope we can withstand the arousal of sleeping next to each other. I mean...last time it developed into several rounds of... I don't think I even need to explain at this point.