Chapter 12: Changing Eyes

Would you rather lose all those memories you have made before, or not be able to make new ones?

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

Waking up early at 6 a.m. On a Saturday made me realize how unusual my sleeping habits are. But I am unusual myself.

Who on earth starts a relationship with a girl who had suicidal thoughts the night before? Me.

Laying next to her without a shirt on, made me wonder how well she could sleep even after such a traumatic experience for regular humans.

Stretching my arms, I then turned on my phone, opening and answering some subhuman texts from people like Sudou, Ike, Yamauchi, or Sotumura.

It's making me worry about how brainless humans can be. I think it's getting dangerous at some point.

The future of humanity is in bad hands for sure.

'Bro help, my printer isn't working.'

What do I look like? An engineer? Do they think I am god? How is anybody supposed to fix such insanely unreliable things?

Why do printers even exist? They are unreliable to the point where they need a whole species of engineers to design a way of fixing them properly.

'Dude, get on Fortnite, I will shit on you.🤫🧏🏻‍♂️'

The last time I played with Sotumura, he took the loss with a 9-1 in 10 rounds of build battles. He isn't bad at all, I am just superior, that's why.

But I think moving forward, I got to stop playing too much video games in my free time. They will have a bad effect on me and I doubt Suzune would like to see me wasting time on them.

Speaking of her, I confirmed during the night that she has a muscle fetish. Touching my chest accidentally around 142 times in 4 hours is pretty much.

But I don't mind. If I were in her position I would do the same over and over. It's a natural reaction when seeing somebody in this physical condition.

Also, it's nice seeing her getting some sleep, so I shouldn't disturb it. However, I am very curious about the family pictures on her wall, the pictures of Manabu, and the one of her parents.

Her father looked like Manabu. It's like her father is an older version of Manabu. However, she was more mixed than Manabu was.

She seems to have inherited the face of her mom and the hair of her father. The eye color of her father and the hair structure of her mother.

That is one of the few examples of how perfect-looking a human could be if you mix the genes properly.

It's kinda funny to me how the only member in her family that has blonde-silver hair and looked quite interesting to me. Not only that but also oddly familiar.

Well, probably because her daughter is my girlfriend now?

But besides that, her room is fairly cleanly decorated. Not too many colors, yet very different in comparison to my room. Also, it looks like she values plants a lot.

"Mhmm..."

She was waking up slowly, but I guess I still had a few minutes left for me alone, so I decided to text her older brother.

I mean, there is no way I shouldn't tell him that, I am very much forced to do this just to let him know what he has done, maybe that will help him a little. If not, I don't mind 'helping' him myself.

He has lost touch with reality. You may be in Class A, but you have done nothing to be inside it. I bet if he was placed in Class D, he wouldn't achieve as much as she did.