Chapter 15: Old self

"You will never find out if you don't try enough."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After being invited to this very sketchy place, I was curious who was the one that invited me and who was the one that decided this location of meeting would be suited.

I was wondering why Kiyotaka-kun was acting so weird lately. No, it's not weird how he acts, it just looks like he was setting something up once again.

Where I was right now, was the currently under renovation rooftop of the second building.

It was pretty cold, yet I was asked to come here casually, with no one else. The person told me he or she had a confession to do. And that person wanted to meet me under four eyes.

I was pretty stiff right now, I didn't know who this person was, what this person's goal was, or what he wanted from me.

Is he from our class? Probably. After all, I was still incapable of collecting all the contact data from our classmates. The half is still missing, after all, which means I cannot backtrack the number as of now.

But one thing was fishy to me. There were no cameras. Perhaps he didn't wish for anybody to see? Although...

Why wouldn't that person meet up in the karaoke then? Or as in their respective room for example?

A lot of things felt very weird to me, but Kiyotaka has taught me that not everyone is hostile towards me, so I don't need to distance myself from everyone and everything all the time.

He wanted me to be more socially capable, so it be. What he has done for me, needs to get paid back with accomplishments.

Turning to the railings of the rooftop, I looked at the cloudy sky, the sun barely shining through it, however, the scenery from up here was astonishing.

I always wanted to--

"...!"

"Excuse my harsh contact, but this is my job."

Was I caught being up here illegally? But why would that person suddenly put my hands behind my back and kick the back of my knees?!

And why is that so voice familiar to me? No way...

"Let me go Ishizaki-kun!", I yelled.

His grip on my wrists was tightening and suddenly, everything was coming together. Sudou wasn't the last one who was set up by this trap, I fell for it too.

And even worse, I was so naïve to believe that this was a regular meet-up between schoolmates. It turned out to be completely wrong and insanely stupid to think so.

I felt something that was like plastic being tied around my wrists as tightly as possible, it didn't hurt, but right now, I only had my legs left to fight.

And a fight looks very unrealistic here. Ishizaki wasn't alone it seems.

Who was here is insanely annoying. Were they going to make a mockery video again? Or what was their idea this time?

A whole squad of four- no. Five people! Ishizaki, Albert, Ryueen, Ibuki, and a rather unknown student to me.

"Can you shut the fuck up? Ryueen-san wanted me to participate so here I am. My job is done for now."

She got hold of my hair, making me look at them in pain. Ibuki which I fought earlier on the island, was the one who had to do the dirty job it seems.

"Kukuku! I like that pained face! I am kinda interested as to how it would look once we are done with you!"