Chapter 5: Midnight

"I am not gonna question why, I am just gonna thank god it happened." - Sakuta Azusagawa [Rascal does not dream of a Bunny Girl Senpai]

<=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=><=>

Two days later - Night Time 11:01 p.m. FRIDAY

Right now, I was caught in some type of dilemma.

"That's entirely your fault."

Her annoyed voice said again, as she sat on the chair right on the other side of the room. She couldn't do anything, after all where to go?

And what am I supposed to do? What can I do? The options are limited in this weird type of situation.

"How is it? Who has forgotten when the dormitory's night rest starts?"

Of course, she wasn't the only one who forgot it, I did so as well, I never troubled myself with that, since I rarely have guests over, so there was no reason for me to pay attention to that rule.

But what's done is done, and now, just like always I have the responsibility to fix the situation.

But what are the options right now? I couldn't possibly kick her out, that's just a sign of me not being able to cover up such weird situations.

"You did as well!"

"So what do you want me to do? I can sleep on the floor if you'd like to sleep on the bed. Or the other way around, whatever you like, I don't mind."

"Why do you assume I will spend the night here?!"

"Well, of course, you could use the window and climb up a whole two floors, since your room is directly over mine. Otherwise, there are no options, except costing the class unnecessary class points, due to your mistake."

"Fine! But what are we gonna do about...clothes? I didn't bring any, originally it was just a little meeting to discuss the special exam."

Now the next question arises, what to do about pajamas? She doesn't have any with her if I can remember correctly. This means we are depending on other clothes.

Of course, she could sleep with her clothes, since they look rather comfortable. But she would need to change them after...

Hmm...

Haven't I lent her a sports shirt? I've never got it back if I can remember correctly, well I don't need it anyways.

Well, I do have another pair, and a tracksuit as well, it's oversized for Horikita, but that only means it will be a lot more comfortable with it.

"You can either get my sports clothes or that tracksuit. Both are oversized to you, but I guess they won't fit too badly."

"Are you sure I can-"

"Yeah, I am fine with it, you wore it one time already. And they fit you pretty well, maybe a bit too big, but that's not a problem."

"...Can I get the tracksuit? I dislike sleeping short-sleeved... Both would be greatly appreciated by me."

It's great that she is the person, who would be fine with the bare minimum, even if she had the option for something better.

"Sure thing, you can use the bathroom to change. Do whatever you want there, I need to annoy some kids online in the meantime."

"...Really? You could spend this time a bit more productively."

"Can I? Yes. Do I want to? No. Annoying children online is fun. You have never tried it right?"