Chapter 21: Don't tell on me, Manabu-senpai!

Fast forward, seven days in the future.

With this being the last day of the exam, having a pretty calm and easy way through, we managed to all pass, be it the speech, the written exam, the relay, or the meditation exams.

We hadn't any problems passing and we even managed to get fifth place. Of course, Places 1-4 were the majorly impacted groups, however, it was still nice to not end up last for the boys.

The ending ceremony of this exam is held currently and in fact, there were no groups for the boys being charged with expulsion, mainly because we were all performing equally well.

It wasn't hard for our group, in particular, we had a calm and collected leader, who I was controlling throughout the exam, and guess what?

We were physically an advantage, except for Yukimura who was fighting to not let us down. The only person who was slightly underperforming by their standards was me.

My speech, mentality, and physical part were an A, but I found out that my academics were just barely passing, so I escaped expulsion there. However, what I was listening to right now was fairly unexpected.

It's about the Manabu-Nagumo battle, and, from the objective view, Nagumo was beaten fair and square, however...

"Tachibana Akane will be expelled since she was dragging this class down!"

After the girl who leads the group calls out about her horrendous performance through the mixed training camp exam, she is chosen as the person who dragged the group down and is therefore expelled.

What surprised me however was... The girl who chose her to be expelled wasn't a Class A student... It was one from Class 3-B, a class that depended solely on Nagumo in the hope they could pass Class A.

Nagumo may maybe lost the face-off but won the war by expelling the closest person to Manabu.

However...

"Horikita-kun...I-I... No..."

There it was, a simple yet very frustrating view for him. The one he trusted the most was just expelled from this school, right in front of his eyes.

The girl who was from Class 2-A which was also about to be expelled, was already saved by Nagumo...However is it worth it for Manabu to come up with her expulsion in his last few months on this school?

His graduation from Class A is set in stone, so basically everyone that is getting expelled now other than him, has no worth to him or his future anymore.

The goal of graduating from the hardest and most elite school in East Asia was a success. May it be with or without his secretary.

"I thought we wouldn't drag others into this?! Nagumo, you got beaten fair and square, and have also agreed to me that you will drag no other student into our meaningless bet!"

His sister who was standing right next to me, completely shocked and overwhelmed by the outcome was just looking at me, in the hope I could do something in this situation.

I cannot do much for her information, my hands are tied in this matter, once the voice recordings of me, Manabu, and Kiriyama are, an interference here would just stab Manabu further in the back.

"Oh? I didn't drag anybody into this, it's barely her independent decision on who has to share responsibility with the leader. The same thing happened to a girl from my class, who was saved by me using private points. Why don't you do the same...?"

That's a good question Nagumo, will the former president grab deep into his pockets to save someone like Tachibana from last-minute expulsion...?!

Shooting a glance at me, then sighing after I nodded, he then proceeded to resume talking;