Chapter:- 1[Edited]

[DISCLAIMER:- I don't own hxh or any of it's characters and the YouTube video.
I only own my OCs and my part of the stories. I own the picture.]

_______________________________

Why is it so dark...
.
.
.
Where is everyone...
.
.
.

Some..body...help.....
.
.
.

It's..too...dark....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Huh?..
.
.
.
.
.

What....?...
.
.
.

What....is..this light...?
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh! ..
.
.
.
.
Fire?!!!

No...no!! It's gonna burn me!!

Help!!!!

Somebody help me!!!!

HEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!
..
.
.
.

With a loud scream a girl about the age of 12 woke up. Her pale face was drenched in cold sweat and she was panting hard. Her name is Dawn.

Minutes passed and Dawn finally calmed down and looked around. The morning sunlight broke through her curtains, causing her dull room to brighten up a bit. The room was very small and dark and the only thing it had was a small bed , a tiny book shelf, a tiny bathroom and an alarm clock. There was only one window and it was very small. No mirror, no desk or stuff people would find in a girl's room. Surprisingly there were no light bulbs or lamps either. The only source of light was the sunlight.

Stretching she got off her bed. That was scary...for a second I thought it was real.. Dawn thought scratching her head. Nightmares by now have become a part of her life. Her beautiful blue narrow eyes, trailed towards the clock. For a second she just stared at the clock and the clock simply went tic tock tic tock.

With a sudden gasp she stumbled out of her bed. It was already 9:30 am and she was running late in doing her morning chores.

Jura is gonna kill me!!

Jura Watanabe was her step mother. Her father had remarried Jura 8 years ago and ever since then her life had turned into a living hell. Jura was definitely not the kind hearted woman, her father thought of as. She was extremely bossy and cruel and for some reason despised Dawn.

Everything was fine with Dawn's family until her real mother suddenly disappeared one night, when she was 3 years old. Her father told her, after an year that her mother was dead due to an accident. Her father's behavior changed after his remarriage. He became very cold and distant and he barely cared about Dawn anymore.

Dawn quickly brushed her teeth and took a quick shower and ran downstairs wearing a very old and colorless shirt and a coffee stained Jean. Her father did buy her clothes but never really cared if she put them on or not. As for Dawn, she never received the clothes her father brought her. Why? Because Jura took them away. Jura had always been extremely jealous of Dawn since she was Gen's first wife's daughter. She had always wanted to trample their bond and get rid of Dawn , so she used all sorts of ways to severe their bond. And she was quite successful. Over time Gen, Dawn's father, grew distant from Dawn and slowly disregarded her entire existence.