Chapter 10 cont...

[Killuas pov]

"YOU BIG IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I jumped out of my skin from the sudden loud yell. " What was that just now?" I asked Gon who shrugged. I walked a few steps and again "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ESCAPE MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Another yell was heard. That voice seemed familiar.... " Um..." i stopped walking when i heard a voice. I looked behind and saw a girl with purple twin pony tailed hair and a bow. "What do you want?" I asked. "Can you guys tell me where Midori X Luther sama is?" She asked in a monotonous voice.

Midori X Luther? ??? "Nope we don't know." I told her. " Oh...i see..Btw i am Mika.  Mika Rokko. " she said. "I am Killua and that's Gon. How old are you? " I said and asked . "I am 10 years old. " she said. Two years younger than us..Huh... " What about you both?" She asked taking a seat next to the window."We both are 12 years old!!" Gon said cheerfully.

She nodded and gazed out of the window. "Who's this Midori, you are searching for?" I asked. She glared at me "That's Midori sama for you. She is our countries soon going to be queen." She said angrily. "Queen?!" Gon exclaimed surprised. "Yup queen! Not just any queen but a really powerful one!!" She said nodding her head.

Queen? Why is a royal kid here?  "Say..Mika why do you want to become a hunter?" Gon asked. "Hunter? Pftt!! Hahahahaha! Silly! I am not here to become a hunter! ! I am here to search for the princess!" She said laughing. "How are you allowed here then?" I asked her suspiciously. " I asked Chairman Netero! ! He gave me special permission!" She said huffing with pride at which I sweat dropped. "What about you both?" She asked and we began telling her.

A few mins later.....
"Seriously that's your first expression?!" I asked finally stopping laughing. "Yeah...is something wrong with that?" Mika asked. "Or should we react in another way?" Gon asked nervously. Jeez!! These two!! I feel like laughing again! "No..that's not the case..i mean no one's ever reacted that way. They just think I am joking or get scared or run away." I said remembering how the people stared at me scared.

"You were joking about you being an assassin?" Mika asked. "No..but i may joke you know. But seriously what makes you guys believe me?" I asked them staring out of the window wondering what they would say. "I got a feeling you are not lying." Gon said smiling. How can he smile that much?? " Gons right you know!!" Mika said grinning more likely trying to grin. I couldn't help but stare at them shocked. That's.... Then I felt something warm wrapping around my hand. "I have heard when humans are sad they like being hugged... so do you feel any better?" She asked pokerfaced. Why will i be sad? I raised a brow in wonder but decided to let it go. I felt someone stare at me and I looked behind only to find no one. I surely felt someone's presence...

"Dawn? Hey! Dawn wait up!!!!" I heard someone yell for... Dawn? " That voice.....i know that voice" Mika said her eyes wide like saucers. "That's. .." she let go of my arm and took off in the direction of the voice. "PRINCEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS~!!!!" I heard her yell at the top of her voice. Princess? She found her already? I looked at Gon who shrugged. "Let's follow her! I wanna see the princess! " Gon said jumping from his seat and taking off. I huffed and followed. 

[Midoris pov]

She's jealous....definitely jealous! I giggled silently as i watched Dawn stomp angrily. I wonder whom she likes...."PRINCEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS ~! !" I halted when I heard a familiar voice. Oh no don't tell me .... i shakily looked behind to see non other than Mika running towards me full speed ! " Eeeeeeek! " (Midoris expression was like this - ○□○'') I let out a shriek and hid behind Dawn who was also staring at Mika confused. "Dawn!!! Hide me!!!" I whined . But she only looked at me confused. Behind Mika,  Dawns two friends the boy with black hair and the boy with white hair were following her. It would be troublesome if she catches me!! Glad i have my mask on !! But thats more troublesome!! She will mistake Dawn for me!!! I guess I have no other choice!