Chapter 12

"Ouch!!" I yelped as i tripped on another stone. Great...just great!! I stood up dusting my pants. Aww...they are dirtied...and they were my favorite ones...i sighed. i wonder how long I will have to walk in this stupid place..If only i hadn't stepped on the slab...If you guys are wondering where I am then I will tell you. I am inside the trick tower as i stepped on one of the slab or traps or whatever. I will tell you guys how it happened....just please don't laugh.

Flashback..

We got to the next part of the exam courtesy to Netero san. I have been trying to find Gon and the others but i still can't. Hey! Is that killua?! Finally coming out of the blimp were Gon , Killua and the others. Hm? Where are Midori and Mika?? I searched for them but couldn't find them. "All the best everyone." With that Netero san went flying in his blimp. I made my way towards the group who were chatting with a man.

" Watch this and learn!!" That man said and went down climbing the walls of the tower. Is he stupid?? I felt a demonic aura and i looked around seeing two odd looking creatures making their way towards the man. In a thrice he was eaten by them.

They are dangerous...i thought narrowing my eyes. Suddenly a beautiful and delicious smell got my nose. Yummmmm.......I followed the smell to find small slices of cheese. Yummy!!! I picked it up and started eating them. Then I found another one just a bit ahead. This continued till I reached a huge bowl with Miso ramen. My mouth drooled. Picking the bowl and chopsticks i began eating and that is when it strike me like a thunderbolt. Weird...why would anyone leave food behind?? Especially Miso Ramen??? Unless....My eyes widened realisation and i self slapped myself for being such an idiot to fall right into the trap.

I got up quickly and before I could move another step the ground beneath me suddenly disappeared. Oh-ouh and down i went. But before I went fully inside i saw Tonpa Smirking evily. I will...My eyes twitched like crazy "I WILL KILL YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU! !!!" And bam i landed with a huge crash.

*****Flashback ends ****

So that's how I ended up here. (Dawn:-You are so dead....Auther chan...):)
Auther:- * feels a cold chill running down the spine* i don't like that smile..Anyway get out of here i need to continue the story!!!!!)
I stopped near a door and a sign that read "Door for three" . Now what? "Contestant no.56 , Please wait for the other 2 to arrive. The rest of the rules shall be explained when they arrive." The voice from the microphone said. Wait? WAIT?!!!!!! NOOOOO!!! No more waiting!!!!!! God!!! Why do you hate me so much!!! [:'( , T.T , T○T , T^T ] I stopped my drama when i heard *knock* * knock* as in the joke.

"Whose there?!" I yelled at the one who was knocking. "DAWN!!!~~ It's me Midori! !!" I heard Midori yell from the outside. So she finally decided to show up....The slab opened and in came Midori smiling widely. My my...she is like Gon..Wait a sec...Maybe..A really mischievous and evil smile crossed my face as i thought about my evil plan. Payback time!! Maybe gon and her ..... [See the pic pls that's Dawns evil grin] "Dawn...don't grin like that. You are scaring me..." Midori said shivering. "So what are we going to do??" She asked staring at the wrist watches. "We are going to wait for 2 more contestants to arrive. Since you are not a contestant you can just sit and watch." I told boredly.

Time skip....

What the heck is taking so long to the other 2 ?! Wait! If they don't arrive that would mean I can't continue which also means I will fail the exam!! No no no! This can't be happening! ! I was practically panicking inside my head like a lunatic as non of the other 2 arrived. Just then I heard footsteps and i immediately raised my guard. The two people soon came into view and my eyes went saucer sized.

Why.....Waaaah! Why! Why! Why these two of all people??!!???!!......"Ara~ If it isn't little Dawn~~♢" Hisoka said licking his card. I went blue and shivered a bit at his tone. Besides him Gittarackur just made those weird click clock sound. "And who might you be ojou-san?~♢" He asked staring at Midori creepily. "I am Midori her twin sister!" Midori said grinning innocently. Don't she feel creeped out at all?! "Hm....interesting..~♤" He muttered.

"Now that all the required contestants are here please go through these doors. I request the girls to go through the silver door and as for the boys please go through the brown door." The microphone said.

A silver door and a brown door appeared out of nowhere. The silver door was decorated with pretty gems and jewelleries while the brown door was like a normal ones. This silver door looks fishy..."PRETTY!" Midori squealed. Doesn't she finds this a little suspicious?! ! "See you later..little girls~♢" Hisoka said licking his card. I watched as he and Gittarackur disappeared into the door. Feeling a tug at my hand i diverted my attention towards Midori who was grinning. "Let's go!" She said cheerfully dragging me with her towards the door.

"Midori....don't you feel something is fishy about this door??" I asked her. "Fishy???? Why would I think so? Back at home there are dozens of doors like this but this one has a pretty design." She explained as if it was not a big deal. D-D-Dozens of?!!!!!!! My eyes went swirly as i tried to imagine all that. The closing of door snapped me out of it and i looked around. Surrounding us were really solid black and blue walls with green sticky swamy thing.

Such a beautiful door leads to such a disgusting room? "Ew......." midori muttered staring at the skeleton corps. Yup definitely Ew. "Let's get out of here. This place gives me creeps ." I said to her as i walked forward only to find there was no surface. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I fell deeper and deeper into the darkness. "Dawn!!!!!!" Midoris voice sounded very far as the darkness slowly consumed me.

_______________________________

Few hours before Dawn fell

Back with Gon and the others

[Killuas pov]

Where's she??? I thought worriedly as i scanned the surrounding looking for Dawn. Did she fell in a trap door?...is she okay?..what the- Why am I so worried about her?..."Ne Killua!" Gon called me snapping out of my thoughts. "What?" I asked walking towards him. "I found five trap doors!!!" He said cheerfully. "You did?!" I asked surprised and he nodded.

"Leorio!! Kurapika!! Mika!! Come here!!!" Gon yelled for them waving his hand frantically. "What is it Gon?" Kurapika asked and Gon said he found five trap doors. "Wow...You humans never fail to surprise me." Mika muttered making us stare at her. "You keep on saying 'you humans' 'that humans' aren't you a human yourself?" I asked her sweat dropping. "No. Definitely no. I am not a puny mortal for your kind information. I am demon and i am Immortal. " she explained in her monotonous voice. "A d-d-demon?!" Leorio stuttered completely scared. "Yeah! Didn't Dawn-hime tell you that????" She asked confused. Dawn knew?!!! Taking a look at our faces she sighed. "And to think you all are good friends with Dawn-hime....." she grumbled. "Anyway! Talk later!!! We need to move!! I am already worried about both princesses!!! C'mon!" She ordered making us sweatdrop.

[Next half in the other chapter. Hope you all enjoyed this. It's going to be more fun in the next chapters~]