Chapter 22

[Hello everyone. Did you guys like my Luffy fanart? I did it using rangoli powders. It's my first ever Rangoli art xD btws J.S is my code name in deviantart. ]

The owls hooted. Lòng Qì's eyes scanned the whole jungle. She knew someone was tracking her. And she hated being followed. Her eyes were extremely sharp and she could make out the appearance of someone tall. That silhouette was shaking a lot. If I am correct..that's Gittarackur? He is always with that creep.

Lòng Qì scowled at him. After 2 more days Lòng Qì would have to leave. Before that, she wanted to settle her fight with Hisoka. And maybe, if she had time, then she would go and maybe perhaps, maybe, apologise to Killua. Maybe. Sighing Lòng Qì threw a stone at the silhouette who immediately dodged. The bushes rustled and the culprit came out. Lòng Qì was right. It was Gittarackur. He didn't seem like he wanted to fight the old dragon. Instead he came upto her and handed her a piece of paper. Lòng Qì took the paper suspiciously keeping a sharp eye on Gittarackur.

"Big tree
-
Hisoka♤◇"

That's all the paper said. Lòng Qì's eyes twitched in annoyance. There were too many big trees on this entire island. So which one did that creep mean??? She looked at the skeleton questioningly. Yes that is what she had decided to call him for now. He simply shrugged and walked off shaking. Straaaaaaange. That skeleton smelt familiar. She stared at his retreating figure till he disappeared into the darkness. Sighing she jumped on one of the large trees and looked around. Her eyes landed on the pink haired creep. He had this sadistic grin that could make anyone cringe. Lòng Qì was no exception.

Jumping from tree to tree she made her way towards him. I will settle this once and for all.
__________________________________

Gon was still upset about his two best friend's quarrel. He was more upset at Lòng Qì's insensitive behaviour. She was older than them and would had at least behaved like an adult. Her words were too blunt and harsh.

Sighing he switched his thoughts back to tracking Hisoka. He was so sharp that even a tiny crunch of a leaf could get his attention. Gulping Gon remained hidden. He did not move an inch. He waited silently. The wind was warm but for him it was icy cold. He was sweating a lot. He couldn't understand why Hisoka was sitting under a big tree grinning so sadistically.

Gon almost choked on his breath when Lòng Qì jumped to the ground out of nowhere. What is she doing?!!! His hands shook. He can't just witness his friend being murdered. But what can he do? His mind raced.

"Teme...couldn't you be more precise with your instructions?! Dont you know there are more than 300 big trees on this island?!!! " he heard Lòng Qì rant in anger. Blinking he dared to peer through the opening in the bushes. He saw Lòng Qì, her eyebrows furrowed in anger. Hisoka simply grinned creepily.
"Ara~◇ I knew you would find the place~♧♧. " he said as he stood up.

"Shut it creep. I want to hurry up and settle this once and for all. If you dared follow me after this, I shall ignite you to ashes." Lòng Qì's accent was a bit strange and her choice of word was slightly ancient. Hisoka licked his lips and out of nowhere three cards appeared in his hand. Lòng Qì took her stance. Gon had never seen that fighting stance before. It was a bit similar to the karate stance. Is she..seriously gonna fight him of all people?!!!

____________________________________

Minutes felt like hours. Nobody moved from their spot. Each one of them waited for the other to drop their guard. The wind stopped blowing and it was dead silent. Lòng Qì never looked down on her opponent no matter how weak they look or tried to look. And this creep was strong. If she loses then her master's life would be in danger. And she cant let it happen. Hisoka was the first to make his move. He swiftly threw his cards towards Lòng Qi, but she dodged them. Her focus did not waver even a little, as she ran straight towards the clown.