Chapter 23

[Shitty map made by me]

[A/N- Snake:- Even though...the net came back five days ago I didn't update soon. Sorry for the delay..I was..kinda in the dumps.

Dawn:- still not an excuse to not update snake.

Snake:- I know...I know...pssh...you act just like a boss!@×@

Dawn:- I am your boss, snake.

Snake:- how the hell are you my boss? You are no older than 12!!!!

Dawn:- *clears throat* I am a dragon. The most ancient lizard, which means I am a reptile, which means snakes come under me.

Snake:- wait what?! I thought dinosaurs were considered as overgrown lizards! How are dragons suddenly dinosaurs?!!

Dawn:-..*looks away munching her cookies* they are the same.

Snake:- they are not!@×@ don't you dare put them in the same category! That's an insult to my beloved dragons! Dragons breathe fire! Well not most of them..their elements vary but they are magical! Whereas dinosaurs eat people or they eat grass if they are herbivores!

Dawn:- still the same, snake. They have an enormous tail. They have four legs. They are giant. They roar. They kill. They are the same.

Snake:- what about-

Dawn:-..*tunes her out *

Snake:- and they fly!- oi? Are you listening?!!! --- why you!! You tuned me out didn't you!!!@□@

Dawn:- *whistles ignoring*..*looks at readers* you guys should go ahead and ignore this fool. Enjoy the story-

Midori:- araaaaa~somebody ate the cookies I freshly baked. And I see crumbs around your mouth, Snake.*dark aura. Smiling*

Snake;- hah?!!! When did I eat-*touches the crumbs. Shoots dawn a look that could actually kill* you traitor! You used me as a bait!!

Dawn:-..*has disappeared into thin air*

Midori:-..*cracks knuckles*

The rest is followed by bone crushing punch.

Snake:-..*in a corner neatly folded up like a cloth.*

Midori:- *humming while turning the iron off*

____________________________________

Previously-

Out of the bushes a figure stepped out. Her black cloak had a silver emblem.
"I never expected to bump into you...Lòng Qì." The person spoke. Her voice was familiar to Lòng Qì. How could she forget this person...This person who killed her siblings....The old dragon gritted her teeth as she spoke that person's name.
.
.
.
.
.

"...Zea."
(I did a last minute change with brother to siblings)
____________________________________

(This incident happened many years ago)

The dragon knew that it was done for. It was surrounded by it's sworn enemy, the Resalder. It's black gigantic head swayed back and forth, trying to break free from the restraints that were tied around it's neck. The more the dragon resisted, the further it tightened.