Chapter 16

[Nobody's pov]

"What did you guys do when I was not here???" Dawn asked curiously.  Gon hummed and explained everything. "No fair!>< I didn't get to fight! >□<" Dawn whined pouting.
"I doubt you can fight. Sure you can do magic tricks but fighting is not suitable for a small girl like you." Leorio said teasing her. Dawn glared at him.

[Dawns pov]

"Should I kick you again?" I asked sweetly when I heard Leorio say that. He immediately shook his head frantically. I giggled and continued to walk on.

Time skip...

After running for a few minutes we reached a huge battlefield.  "Hm...are we gonna fight????" I questioned .
"Running for 30 minutes to come back here. ..." Leorio grumbled.  They had been here? Then we have been going around in circles. 😑....

"We should have gone downstairs. " killua said obviously teasing the old man. "SHUT UP!! I remind you that you were satisfied with the choice we made!!!!" Leorio roared. "Jeez...what a loud mouth..." I grumbled.

I sighed and followed them out.
Now that I think about it...what should I do when they ask me about myself....will they get scared of me?....I hope everything remains the same after I tell them..that I'm a dragon...I looked at them from behind. I'm gonna miss them..if they leave me..

"...awn? ?Dawn?DAWN!!!" Somebody yelled and waved their hand in front of me snapping me back to reality.

"Y-Yeah??" I blinked a few times to find Killua in front of me. "You suddenly stopped walking." He said. "Are you alright?" He added squinting at me.  I nodded. "I'm alright~ just got lost in my thoughts :p hehehehe" I put on a fake smile . Luckily he didn't press it anymore.

[Killua pov]

I was walking when I noticed dawn stopping behind us . I looked back only to find her staring at us . What made me feel a bit surprised were her eyes  . They looked empty and dull . It was completely different from her bright ones. What happened???
"Dawn?" I called her but she didn't answer.

I scowled and walked near her. "Dawn??? Oi!" Again she didn't respond. Her expression was gradually changing. From blank to a sad one then again to blank. I waved my hand in front of her eyes. "Dawn? DAWN!" I called louder causing others to turn back and stare at us. My loud voice snapped her back to reality .
"Y-Yeah? " she stuttered. "You suddenly stopped." I told her causing her to blink. "Are you alright?" I asked squinting at her. The dull and vacant expression had completely disappeared . "I'm alright~ just got lost in my thoughts :p hehehehehe~" I could tell the smile on her face was a fake one but she was not lying either. Just what were you thinking Dawn....
I stared at her for a few seconds and walked on . She followed behind.

[Midoris pov]

Dawn......I looked at my little twin worried. It's quite true ....we were never together...and I don't know what you had to face in her life...but now I'm here. ...I'll be you support dawn. So don't feel lonely~
I flashed her my toothy grin and she smiled in return.

[No one's pov]

Little did they knew that they had less than 50 minutes by the time they reached a door.  A signboard was attached to it.
"   Door:
   ○- open
   x- do not open"

"Let's hurry! We don't have much time left!" Leorio huffed tired already. What's up with ○ and x??? Dawn raised a brow at it completely forgetting that Gon had explained about it to her a few hours ago. "Well we obviously want to open that door!!!" Leorio said and pressed ○.