CHAPTER-2

Do vote and Comment

Rocky landed in London, he managed to find Reena's home as Reya managed to check the database in their office.

 It was about eight in the night as Rocky stepped out of the taxi in front of Reena's house. 

He rang the bell and waited, the house help answered the door and Reena came down after a few minutes, "Why are you here Rocky?" snapped Reena. 

"Shona, please I know I am on the wrong side, I tried to talk to you but...." Said Rocky,

 Reena cut him and said, "Then why were you quiet when your mother treated my father in a not-so-good way?" questioned Reena.

 "Shona, I am very sorry about that incident." said Rocky.

 Rajendra Desai came there, "Reena Bache, what's all the noise?" he saw Rocky standing there with bags and he was shocked. 

"What is this fellow doing here?" he asked.

 "Papa, I'll send him away now, please go to your room." Said Reena trying to control the situation.

 Rajendra Desai glared at Rocky and left the place.

 Reena folded her hands and said, "Please leave."

 Rocky stepped out of the house but he sat on the stone bench in the lawn and pulled his jacket a bit tighter as the weather was a bit cold.

 He kept staring at the windows hoping to catch a sight of Reena.

 Reena and Rajendra Desai had no idea about Rocky waiting outside, they had their supper and retired to their rooms. 

Reena stepped inside her balcony to place a dish of water for the birds, she found Rocky sitting outside, her heart went cold as she saw him sitting there half frozen, Rocky looked at her sadly.

 Both were looking at each other, they both were in their world, where they both only existed. 

Reena was the first person to come out of that trance as a snowflake landed on her cheek.

 She touched it and looked at the sky, it began to snow softly. 

That struck her mind, there had been a weather forecast for a snowstorm! 

Reena put on her jacket and snow boots and came down, Rocky's face brightened as she came near him. 

"Please Rocky go and stay in some hotel, soon there will be a snowstorm" whispered Reena.

 "No Shona, I won't leave without you, even if you kick me out of your property, I'll hang by the gate till you come." Said Rocky in a shivering tone.

 "Rocky, try to understand you'll freeze to death, please let's talk about this later." Said Reena.

 "Never, I will not go." Said Rocky stubbornly.

 "Rocky" sobbed Reena not being able to see him suffer like this.

 It began to snow steadily and she saw that Rocky had no warm clothes except his jacket.

 "Okay then come inside." Said Reena after thinking for a long time. 

Rocky got up and followed her silently. 

They walked in the darkness and reached Reena's room.

 She turned on the radiators and covered Rocky with a thick blanket.

 "Shona, be with me." Chattered Rocky. 

Reena sat by him and he hugged her tight, she tried to come out of his embrace, but his hold was too strong. 

Her brain warned her to push him away, but her heart wanted to hold him and give him all the warmth.

 Rocky buried his face in her chest and mumbled, "I love you Shona, I am sorry, please don't abandon me."

 Her heart crumpled as she heard him mumbling unconsciously. 

Her Heart won the battle with her brain and she gave in to his touches. 

They both missed each other's touch a lot, the distance made them crave each other a lot, they made love all night showing how much they missed each other with their bodies.

 They did not care about anything but their love. Every touch, every kiss, every caress contained nothing but pure true love they had for each other.