CHAPTER-14

Do Vote and Comment

Roeya and their parents returned to the mansion in anger.

 "Ma, I knew Badi Dadi would do something. That is why I and Reya were very alert." Spat Rocky in anger. 

"Rocky calm down beta, Reena beti is a good girl. That is why she did not get harmed." Said Ram patting Rocky's shoulder.

 Rocky went to his room and found Reena sitting on the bed with a photo album. 

He sat next to her and put his arm around her and kissed her temple.

 He shuddered at thought of his Shona lying on the hospital bed in pain. 

Reena leaned on Rocky, Rocky came out of his thoughts as he heard a sob. 

He lifted her chin and met her eyes, "Rocky, I miss Ma." Said Reena in a teary voice.

 Rocky softened and wiped her tears away and kissed her eye.

 He placed his hand on her tummy and said, "Now she inside you and will be in your arms soon." Reena buried her face on his chest and sobbed slightly. 

"Shona, please." Said Rocky as he could not bear her cries. He slowly patted her back and made her sleep.

The next morning,

The priest was seated in the decorated mandap chanting mantras waiting for the bride. 

Badi Dadi and Rashmi were seated in the front row with the other guests, Badi Dadi was constantly searching for Rohan as she thought of marrying Rashmi off to him as her initial plan failed. 

Rashmi was looking at the mandap where Rocky was seated with a heavy heart. 

"Ah, there he is." said Badi Dadi as she spotted Rohan with his parents. 

But Rohan's eyes were fixed on Reya who entered the scene with a thali of flowers in her hands. 

"Hi, Reya you are looking like the fresh flowers in your hands." Said Rohan in a flattery tone.

 Reya smiled a bit and opened her mouth to say something but Badi Dadi interrupted the moment. 

"Hi Rohan Bache, are they your parents, this is my granddaughter Rashmi. She wanted to thank you for helping her." Said Badi Dadi in a sugary tone.

 Rohan and his parents smiled at Badi Dadi and Rashmi. 

Reya slipped from that place making Rohan irritated. 

Badi Dadi smacked Rashmi's hand and turned her attention from the mandap to Rohan.

 Badi Dadi began to talk to with Rohan's parents about Rashmi and tales about her wealth back in her native place. 

Rohan saw Reya coming with Rocky to the mandap and slipped away from that place to be by her side. 

Malavika Luthra, Rohan's mother showed interest in Badi Dadi's talks as she understood her intentions of marrying off Rashmi to Rohan. 

Malavika knew that the Bariyas were loaded and having a Bariya as her daughter in law would benefit her in many ways. 

And Rashmi was a village girl, so she will not go against her. So Malavika can always have her under control.

Reena was brought to the decorated mandap and began doing the rituals as instructed by the priest. 

Her father did her kanyadhaan and finally Rocky tied the nuptial chain around her neck and kissed her cheek. 

He filled her hairline with Sindhoor and kissed her forehead deeply.

The wedding was followed by a grand feast, Rocky introduced Reena to all his friends and business partners.

 Badi Dadi firmly attached herself and Rashmi to the Luthras, whereas Rohan tried to get close to Reya under the pretext of helping her. 

Shakthi was the only person who noticed Rohan buzzing around Reya.

They all returned to the Bariya mansion by evening and Priya welcomed Reena, officially as the bahu of the Bariyas. 

As soon as they all settled in the living room. 

Rajendra Desai got up and said, "Well, I am very happy for my daughter. I hope she will be very happy as well, its time for me to leave. I'll be leaving for London by tomorrow afternoon." 

Reena went near him and hugged her father and cried. 

Rajendra Desai patted her back gently.

 After a tearful farewell Rajendra Desai left the place.

 Roeya took Reena to their room as she was tired Ram looked at Badi Dadi and Rashmi and said, "So, do you have plans of leaving or not."

Badi Dadi looked at him and said, "Your son has got married, but my granddaughter is not still." 

 "Badi Ma, we will surely help you in finding a best match for Rashmi." Said Priya.

 "No need for that, I already found the best match for my Rashmi, "Its none other than Rohan Luthra." Said Badi Dadi shocking everyone.