CHAPTER-9

Do Vote and comment

The next morning, Rocky opened his eyes and found his Shona sleeping like a baby in his arms. 

He placed a kiss on her forehead and rubbed her tummy gently trying to feel his baby. 

Reena stirred and found herself in Rocky's embrace. 

She smiled and snuggled into his chest and closed her eyes. 

"Good morning." She mumbled. 

"Good morning my babies." Said Rocky holding her tight. 

Reena smiled and looked at him from his chest. 

"Shona, if some one mistreats you in anyway, bring it to my notice. I will handle it." said Rocky.

Reena looked at him with a sad smile. 

Suddenly, her expressions changed and she shot off from the bed and rushed into the bathroom and spewed into the toilet seat. 

Rocky rushed behind her and held her hair and rubbed her back.

Reena washed her face and leaned on Rocky feeling nauseous. 

He helped her reach the dining area, Priya noticed this from her room entrance and quickly went to the kitchen. 

She prepared a cup herbal tea and sent it through the house help. 

Rocky caressed Reena's hair as she rested her head on his shoulder. 

He was about to the House help to bring something to make Reena feel better. 

"Sir, Priya mam sent told to give this to Reena mam. Said Gopal the house help. 

Priya closed her eyes as she watched this scene, she mentally whacked Gopal on his head for revealing that she sent the tea. 

Rocky took the cup with a smile and passed it to Reena.

 Reena sipped the tea and it made her feel better. 

Rocky looked at the reflection of his mother on the mirror opposite to the kitchen.

 Reena felt much better drinking the tea.

 Roeena went to their room to get dressed up for breakfast.

 Rocky helped Reena to drape the sari, he adjusted the pleats and knelt and pushed the sari part covering her tummy and placed a deep kiss there. 

Reena caressed his hairs and closed her eyes feeling his lips on her tummy. 

He stood up and they both came down for breakfast. 

They settled on their chairs and Gopal began to serve, he loaded Reena's plate with a boiled egg, fruits, three rotis made with desi ghee and dhal, even there were two glasses near her, one was filled with water and the other one was filled with orange juice. 

While Rocky's plate was filled with eggs and fruits, he smiled at his mother who was busy eating her food. Ram began speaking,

 "Raja, you take Reena Beti to the hospital for checkup, while Priya and I will meet the Pandit and fix a date for the wedding. "

Rocky nodded and continued to eat. 

Reena ate her eggs, fruits, a roti with dhal, finished her juice and pushed the plate. 

Priya noticed this and nudged Ram. 

Ram understood the situation and said, "Reena Beti finish your Rotis."

 Reena looked at Rocky, who understood that she was already full said, "Ma, I think she is full." 

Priya without even looking at them said, "I didn't say anything, your father did."

 Ram suppressed his laughter and earned a glare from Priya. 

Post breakfast, Roeena got ready to pay a visit to the Doctor's office. 

When they were about to leave, Gopal came with a small bag.

 Rocky opened the bag and found a bottle of juice and two boxes of fruits. 

"Reya mam told to give this to you." Said Gopal. 

Rocky looked at him for a moment and found Priya standing at the first step of the staircase and said in a loud voice. 

"So, thoughtful of Reya to give this even though she went Shopping with Shakthi, an hour back."

 Priya mentally facepalmed for using Reya's name. 

While Roeena were visiting the doctor, Ram and Priya met the pandit and fixed the date for the wedding.

 The engagement will be a small affair with just important family members.

 Then Haldi will be conducted by the next morning, Mehandi and Sangeeth will be a combined function that will be conducted on the same evening and the wedding would take place on the next day followed by a grand dinner for all the big names in Bangalore.