CHAPTER-13

Do Vote and Comment

The function ended smoothly and Reena was taken inside by Reya and Priya.

 Rocky was with Ram and Rajendra Desai sending off guests, while Badi Dadi was searching for Rashmi to introduce her to Rohan. 

Rohan was tagging along with Badi Dadi as she told him that she will introduce him to her granddaughter and he thought that granddaughter was Reya. 

Finally, they found Rashmi by the pool and Badi Dadi began to praise Rashmi and Rohan stood there helplessly.

Meanwhile, Ram, Rocky and Rajendra Desai went inside the mansion and found the women talking. 

"Priya, it's quite late and we must get ready early for the wedding tomorrow. Everyone go and sleep." Said Ram. 

"Yes, we are going but Badi Ma and Rashmi are not to be seen anywhere." Said Priya. 

"They must be gossiping somewhere; I'll go find them." Said Reya and went in search of them. Rocky took Reena to their room and the others went to theirs.

Reya wandered all over the garden area and found them by the pool, Rohan spotted Reya and said, "Ah, Reya is here." And went near her, leaving Badi Dadi irritated.

 "Okay Reya I am leaving; I liked the arrangements and I would love to speak about it you sometime. Bye and keep in touch." Said Rohan and was about to leave the place, but he stopped as he heard a blood curling scream. 

Rohan and Reya turned their attention towards Rashmi as she clutched her stomach in pain.

 Badi Dadi was alarmed and she held Rashmi as she was about to fall. R

ohan rushed to help her and he carried her to his car with Badi Dadi and Reya following him. He drove to the nearest hospital and Reya called and informed Ram about the incident.

By the time the doctor checked Rashmi, Ram, Priya, Rocky and Indrajit Dadi had reached the hospital. 

Reya stood in a corner with Rohan trying to console Reya as he thought that she might feel worried about Rashmi. 

But Reya was no that much interested about Rashmi at all. 

The doctor came out and said, "She has consumed some medicine made in rural areas, that turned to be fatal poison. We have washed her stomach, and she is okay now. You can meet her."

Everyone rushed inside and found Rashmi lying on the bed. "Oh, my humbug! What did you do to yourself? If you had told me about your troubles right!" wept Badi Dadi. 

"I did not take any poison. I only drank some orange juice; Indrajit Dadi only gave it to me." Said Rashmi. 

"What?!" asked Badi Dadi and turned towards Indrajit Dadi. 

"But Didi, you only gave that juice to me and told to give it to Reena." Blurted out Indrajit Dadi. 

"What?!" asked Rocky shocked. 

Badi Dadi understood the entire scenario and became silent.

 Rocky stepped forward and said, "So, you tried to harm my Shona and my baby, but destiny played its game and your beloved granddaughter got harmed." 

Badi Dadi lowered her head and said, "I did everything for the goodness of our prestigious family." 

"Shut up, just shut up. I can send you to jail for trying to harm my daughter in law and my grandchild. You are leaving my house this moment." Thundered Ram.

 "We'll leave by tomorrow." Said Badi Dadi in a small voice.