CHAPTER-5

Do Vote and Comment

It was around six in the evening when Reena woke up. 

She found Rocky working on his laptop and sat up.

 He was nibbling the chocolate as he worked, she watched him work all evening and she had dinner with her father. 

After everyone went to bed, she took him to the kitchen and provided him with food. 

She did not even utter a word as she watched him eat. "Don't stare at me, Shona." Said Rocky as he ate. 

Reena looked away and said, "The storm will get better by tomorrow and you can leave." Rocky licked his fingers and got up to wash his plate with a playful smile.

 "Rocky, I am serious." Said Reena in an irritated tone.

 "Even I am serious." Said Rocky washing up his plate.

 He dried the plate and went back to the room. 

Reena went up to her room and found Rocky lying on the bed and scrolling on his phone.

 She turned around with her back facing him and took off her coat. Her lacey strap came off a bit from her shoulder, as she took her coat off. 

She heard a low whistle and found Rocky staring at her; she threw a doll on his face in irritation.

 "I am admiring what's mine, no wrong in that." Said Rocky resting his weight cheek on his palm as he continued to watch her.

 Reena lay on the bed and covered her face with the blanket, she felt his arm snaking around her waist. "Rocky... no.." said Reena as she felt her self-control was slipping away.

 "Okay, Shona I am not a jerk to force you." Said Rocky as he hugged her to his chest. 

Making sure that she did not oppose his touches he tightened the grip around her.

The next morning, Rocky woke up before Reena showered, and prepared her bath. 

He sat next to her and caressed her face; she slept like a cute baby. 

He pecked her rose-petal-like lips and said, "I love you, my princess, please come with me."

 As though she was agreeing with him, she snuggled into his palm which was on her cheek.

 Time passed and Rocky continued to stare at the beauty in front of him, Reena opened her eyes to meet a pair of ones that were adoring her. 

She smiled at him unconsciously and opened her arms inviting him for a hug. Rocky joined her and hugged her tight, he felt her pulling his clothes. 

Rocky also craved her touch and they both did it again and again.

She moaned and groaned as he made love to her. 

She fell like a moth falling into the flame. She just melted in his arms. They both cuddled after an intense session of lovemaking.

It was almost late afternoon, and Roeena was awakened by a series of bangs on the door.

 Reena sat up shocked to find herself entangled with Rocky. 

She shook him awake got dressed up fast and went to open the door. 

She found her father along with the house help. 

"Reena Bache, are you okay? you didn't come down for breakfast and lunch." Said Rajendra Desai in a worried tone. 

"Papa, I am fine I just overslept," said Reena. 

"Okay, you freshen up and come down." Said Rajendra Desai and left. 

The house help tried to enter the room, but Reena blocked her, "Mam, please move I have to clean your room and your bathroom." Said Mrs. Cockles the house help. 

"No! I mean you can do it a bit later." Said Reena and slammed the door shut and found Rocky sitting on the bed with just his boxers on. 

Reena took long strides and whacked him on his shoulder. "Hey Shona no," said Rocky as he caught her hands. 

"Why did you do this to me?" asked Reena angrily.

 "Baby, you wanted it." Said Rocky innocently. 

"You could have said no, nah." Said Reena after a brief silence. 

"How can I say no to my girl?" asked Rocky with a smile. Reena shook her head and walked into the restroom.