CHAPTER-10

Do vote and comment guys

Roeena returned from the hospital after the checkup. 

Ram and Priya were waiting for them to have lunch together. 

Reena's plate was loaded with Spinach, Vegetables, and all healthy stuff. 

Reena made a face of disgust as she saw the leafy vegetables piled on the plate. 

Rocky smiled under the nose as he knew his mother was behind all this. 

He served himself the same food Reena ate to give her a company. 

Ram told Roeena about the wedding plans. 

"Okay Uncle, I'll inform this to Papa." Said Reena. 

Post lunch, Priya called Indrajit Shetty and told her about the wedding.

 Hell broke out lose in her house as her elder sister, Roeya's Badi Dadi, who wanted to marry off her granddaughter Rashmi off to Rocky.

Meanwhile, Roeena were cuddling in their room.

 "Things happened so fast nah, Shona." Said Rocky.

 "Mm." said Reena snuggling close to him. 

"Thank you, Shona." Said Rocky as he buried his face in her hair.

 Reena looked at him from his chest and asked, "Why?" 

 "For being with me after all the mess my mother did." Said Rocky.

 Reena kissed his chest near his heart and stayed quiet.

 Rocky caressed her hair and continued to speak, "I always knew that you'd accept me against all odds, but why did you rush to London?" 

Reena looked at him again, "I was angry and upset that you did not stand up for my father or even for me that day. And I knew you would come for me wherever I went. That is why I delayed my marriage plans, though Papa wanted to see me getting married, but I expected you to knock my door the very next day but you came to me after ages." Said Reena in a slightly offended tone.

 "Shona, I rushed to the airport but you already boarded the flight. That is why, I could not meet you." Reasoned out Rocky.

 Reena pouted and rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. Rocky patted her back gently and put her off to sleep.

The next morning,

Rocky opened his eyes and found Reena sleeping on him soundly, she had a disturbed night as she threw up multiple times.

 He carefully shifted her to the soft bed and came down rubbing his eyes. "Raja beta." Called someone. 

Rocky looked at the person, it was his Dadi whom he loved a lot. 

He rushed to her and took her blessings. 

"Always be happy and healthy beta." Said Indrajit touching his head.

 "He'll be happy by hurting others." Said someone. 

Rocky looked for the person who gave this snarky comment. 

Badi Dadi and Rashmi were sitting on the sofa, their faces resembled the thunderclouds.

 Beside them Ram and Priya were sitting with helpless looks on their faces. 

"Hello Badi Dadi." Said Rocky as he sat on the single seater.

 Badi Dadi looked at Priya and said, "You very well know that Rashmi is my responsibility after the death of my son and daughter-in-law. And I wanted to marry her to your son, so that she will be safe and happy, but you drop a bomb getting you son married to some girl."

 "Badi Ma, they love each other so I didn't have any option." Answered Priya shortly. 

"Love! these girls are very clever they will trap rich boys into their web, you should have been more careful." Spat Badi Dadi.

 "Badi Dadi, no one trapped me, and I am not that stupid to fall into honeytraps." Said Rocky.

 Reena and Reya came down and saw everyone.

 Reya whispered to Reena about the new comers.

 Badi Dadi looked at Reena who was wearing a simple long night shirt and pajamas and Reya who was dressed in shorts and night shirt. Both had left their hair loose.

 "So, she is the new bahu nah, sleeping till the sun comes up, dressed inappropriately. And Reya your father, brother and many male servants are here and you are coming out of your room with just your underwear on." Said Badi Dadi. 

"Badi Dadi, it's my shorts not underwear." Said Reya. 

"Answering back to elders, now I can understand how this house runs." Said Badi Dadi looking at Ram and Priya. 

"Badi Ma, please they are little children let them be by the way they want to be." Said Ram trying to manage the situation. 

"Anyways you say that you do not know how to bring up your children. What about my Rashmi now I want an answer for her." Said Badi Dadi. 

By the time she finished saying this Reena ran to the washroom covering her mouth Rocky rushed behind her to check on her.

 Badi Dadi looked at them and then at Ram and Priya shocked.

 Roeena returned from the washroom, with Reena leaning on Rocky. 

"Ma, I am taking Reena to our room and please send her herbal tea soon." Said Rocky and Priya nodded. 

Priya got up and ran into the kitchen to escape from Badi Dadi to make Reena's tea. Badi Dadi shifted her gaze on Ram who gave her a small smile.