CHAPTER-7

Do Vote and Comment

The color drained from Reena's face as she found her father looking at them furiously. 

"Papa, let me explain..." started Reena but she stopped talking as he glared her. 

"What are you doing in my house?" seethed Rajendra Desai in anger.

 "Uncle, I came to meet Shona." Said Rocky calmly. 

"You bloody moron, can't you leave my little girl alone? she is getting married into the Royal family." Said Rajendra Desai. 

"I can't leave her alone and she can't marry someone else." Said Rocky keeping his plate down. 

Reena watched this scene and had a wild guess what was coming next. 

"You stupid, London is my place, I have people to thrash you." Said Rajendra Desai in anger.

 "No, Uncle you can't do that either as she has a high chance of carrying my baby." Said Rocky serenely. 

Rajendra Desai's eyes would have popped out of their sockets as Rocky finished this statement. 

He looked at Reena with a burning gaze, she lowered her head unable to meet her father's eyes. 

"Papa, please hear me once." She said in a small tone.

Roeena sat on the three-seater couch while Rajendra Desai sat on the single-seater, Rocky narrated all the incidents leaving out their intimate moments. 

"We are getting married as soon as possible, as I can't have tongues wagging about until I am alive." Finished Rocky.

 Rajendra Desai looked at the couple in front of him and said, "My daughter's happiness is mine, but I cannot let her be mistreated. Your mother seems to hate us and now this pregnancy issue...." 

 "Uncle, I won't let Shona be mistreated in any way and Ma is not that cruel to hurt Shona." Said Rocky. 

Reena looked at her father sadly and said, "I am sorry Papa, I...I failed you, I can't marry Edward or anyone other than Rocky as my happiness starts and ends with him."

 "I know that Beti, I know that very well, don't I know what brings happiness to my daughter? That is why I delayed talks with the duke." Said Rajendra Desai in an affectionate tone. 

They all sat there until they heard the clock strike twelve.

 "It's very late, let's all go to bed." Said Rajendra Desai standing up.

 Rocky stood up holding Reena's hand, Rajendra Desai saw this and said, "Rocky, why don't you sleep in the guest room?" 

Rocky looked at Reena for a minute and turned to Rajendra Desai and said, "Uncle, I got her pregnant already, and there is no point in staying apart." 

Reena pinched Rocky hard making Rajendra Desai chuckle. 

He left the place with a smile as her daughter got her dream partner. 

Roeena walked to the stairs and he lifted her and climbed the stairs, "Rocky, I would have climbed." Said Reena.

 "No, I don't want you to strain yourself even a bit with my baby inside you." Said Rocky walking into her room. 

He made her lay on the bed slowly and kissed her tummy. "I am so happy, everything is just because of you, my princess." Said Rocky. 

"I know." Said Reena caressing his hair. 

"Hello, I am talking about my little princess in your tummy." Said Rocky placing his hand on her tummy.

 "But you called me your princess the other day." Said Reena. 

"So, you were listening to me." Said Rocky coming near her face. 

Reena smiled as she covered her face with her hands.

 Rocky removed her hands and kissed her forehead. 

"Rocky" called Reena as she lay on his chest, "Yes Shona," said Rocky.

 "How will your family react if they come to know about my pregnancy?" asked Reena.

 "Baby, please do not fret about those things. I will handle it for you, okay now sleep." Said Rocky covering her eyes with his palm.