CHAPTER-16

Do Vote and Comment

Rocky led Reena to his room and they both settled on the bed. 

Reena rested her head on Rocky's chest and he began to caress her hair. 

Reena snuggled into him and Rocky began to speak, "I am so happy today, Shona, cause the girl whom I love the most is in my room, in my arms."

 Reena smiled and kissed his chest and snuggled more. Rocky moved a bit and laid on the bed with her in his arms and slept holding his Shona close.

The next day,

Badi Dadi and Rashmi were in the living room. "Dadi, I am tired of waiting." Said Rashmi.

 Badi Dadi looked at her and said in a stern tone, "I am trying very hard to get you married into a wealthy family, but you do not seem to be interested in it. We must be very patient to get things done." Rashmi rolled her eyes and remained quiet.

Reya was in her room trying to call Rohan, but he did not pick her calls at all, this made Reya irritated and she threw her phone away and fell on the bed feeling frustrated.

 Shakthi came inside and found Reya lying on the bed with her face buried into the pillow. "Hey Reya." 

He said as he plopped on the bean bag.

 Reya lifted her head and looked at him with a frown.

 "Well, I have something to make your mood better, I managed to get tickets for the movie you wanted to watch." Said Shakthi. 

Reya's irritation flew away that instant, she got up and wiped her face with the back of her hands and smiled. 

"We have to leave now as the movie starts in half an hour." Said Shakthi. "I'll meet you in the car in five minutes." Said Reya as she got up to get ready.

Reya left with Shakthi for the movie and Roeena were strolling in the garden when Rohan entered, he entered the mansion with a box of assorted chocolates for Reya. 

He found Badi Dadi and Rashmi in the living Room, both smiled like hundred watts bulb seeing Rohan.

 Rohan returned the smile not knowing what to do. 

"Arey, Rohan beta come come, I was expecting you with your parents but you have come alone, and what is this? Oh sweets." Said Badi Dadi.

 "Yes Badi Dadi, Hi and these are for..." said Rohan.

But Badi Dadi cut him and said. "I know, these are for Rashmi only nah. Rashmi beta take it." 

And Rashmi grabbed it from Rohan before he could say anything. 

Rohan stood there dumbfounded feeling trapped in between the grand mother and grand daughter. 

Luckily for him Roeena entered the scene, after their walk, Rohan went near Rocky and congratulated him for his wedding and began speaking about their gold business. 

Reena looked at Badi Dadi and Rashmi who were checking out the chocolate box brought by Rohan.

"Well, Is Reya around?" asked Rohan. "No, she has gone out for a movie." Said Rocky.

 "Okay, then see you at the reception. Convey my regards to your parents. Bye." Said Rohan and left the place. 

He waved a bye at Rashmi and Badi Dadi and left feeling relieved. 

Badi Dadi and Rashmi left for their room without sparing a glance at Roeena. 

Rocky looked at Reena and said, "Rohan seems to be fond of Rashmi." 

Reena just shrugged as he put his arm around her as he took her to the dining area for a snack.

That night, Reya was lying on the bed processing Reena's words.

 Reena told her how Rohan gifted Rashmi the chocolates. 

Reya buried her face into the pillow and muffled her cries, she remembered the times Rohan did not pick her calls. 

Her thoughts came to an end as she heard her phone ringing. 

It was Rohan, she cut the call. 

But the phone continued to ring, she switched it off and threw it away.

 She wiped her tears vigorously and said to herself, "No man is worthy of my tears, I will not cry for him. I will become the woman that he can't even dream of getting." She closed her eyes and slowly drifted into sleep.