CHAPTER-4

The response for this book is very little, I am thinking of discontinuing this.

Roeena came out of each other's embrace and Reena slowly walked towards the door and opened it a bit. It was the house help calling her for breakfast. 

She went down closing the door. 

When she came up after breakfast, she found Rocky sitting on the bed and working on his laptop. 

Rocky looked at Reena as she was bolting the door, he expected her to bring some food for him but she returned empty-handed. 

She sat on the other side of the bed and said, "Papa and I discussed you during breakfast, I made him believe that you left." Said Reena.

 "Shona, I.." started Rocky but he was cut short by her, "He brought up the topic of marriage, the son of Duke of York wanted to marry me a long time back, but I was not interested. That was one of the main reasons I moved to India. Now they are back with the proposal after learning that I am back. Papa wants me to consider it." Finished Reena.

 A drop of tear rolled on her cheek. Rocky moved closer to her and said, "Just give me a chance, please." 

Reena opened her eyes and said, "Even Papa says, just give it a chance to Edward."

 Rocky opened his mouth to oppose but Reena did not let him, "All I want is my Papa's happiness, he worked all these years for my happiness. Now I want to pay back by giving him happiness. So, please leave." Said Reena in a broken tone. 

Rocky stared at Reena for a few minutes and said, "We both know that you cannot be happy with any Tom, Dick, or Harry. If you are not happy, your father also will not be happy. So, I will not leave without you. And I am hungry please get me some food." Said Rocky placing a kiss on her cheek and going back to continue his work. 

"No Rocky, I made a mistake by bringing you in last night, now please leave." Said Reena in anger.

 Rocky looked at her and went on typing on his laptop. 

Reena turned to the other side took her teddy and hugged and cried silently. 

Rocky heard her whimpering, he knew that she would push him or turn violent if he went near her, so he went on with his work.

 She slowly slept as her eyelids became heavy.

 Around lunchtime, there was a knock again, Reena answered the door drowsily and went down for lunch.

 She did not bring any food with her and Rocky did not ask her anything.

 Reena lay on her side silently; she was wide awake and she was processing her situation.

 She heard sounds from his stomach, tears pooled out of her eyes as she heard those noises.

 She got up and went down to the kitchen, making sure that her father was napping and the housekeepers were in their quarters. 

She went to her room, "Come and have food, I can't let you starve." She spoke.

 Rocky joined her in the kitchen as she heated food in the microwave. 

Her heart broke as she saw him hogging down his food.

 "Rocky, please I can't see you suffer like this, leave." She said as he finished his food. 

"Even I can't let you suffer in any loveless marriage, Shona." Said Rocky washing his plate.

 He opened the refrigerator and took all the chocolates and fruits. "I am just being resourceful," he said.

 They both went back to the room and lay on the bed.

 Reena turned to her side and cried silently, Rocky could not bear her tears he just put an arm around her and pulled her a bit close. 

Reena was drained both physically and emotionally, so she did not have the energy to protest much.