CHAPTER-17

Do Vote and Comment

I guess this is a long chapter

Rohan was confused as Reya switched her phone off. He kept his phone away and gulped his drink in a single go.

 "What's it bro?" asked Sanjay, Rohan's friend. 

"Reya isn't answering my calls." Said Rohan.

 "Just leave her bro, look there, who is is waiting for you." Said Sanjay pointing at the entrance. 

Rohan took a bottle and chugged it down as he walked towards that person.

The next morning,

Rohan was in his Jewelry store and he was searching for a gift for Reya, he finally decided on a bracelet. 

He clicked a pic of that bracelet and sent it to Malavika to know her opinion, she sent a thumbs up in reply. 

He ordered his assistant to wrap the gift and he left to the Bariya House to cool Reya.

Ram, Priya, Indrajit Dadi and Roeena have gone to the temple.

So, when Rohan entered the Bariya house no one was in the living room.

He entered the house and found Reya coming downstairs, she acted as if Rohan didn't exist and walked to the dining area.

 "Hey Reya, I called you yesterday night, but you did not answer my calls." Said Rohan. 

"I don't wish to speak with you." Said Reya in a monotonous tone as she poured water for herself.

 "Okay, I have something for you." Said Rohan forwarding the gift.

 Reya looked at the gift and said, "What do you think of me? Do you think I'll fall for your cheap tricks? Just stay away from me!." Said Reya in a hard tone and stormed away from that place, while Rohan stood there confused. 

He followed Reya till the living room and stood there perplexed. 

He was debating internally whether to go to Reya's room, at that time Rashmi entered the scene. 

She was overjoyed to see Rohan there, "Hi, Rohan. How are you?" asked in a such a sweet tone, that would cause diabetes. 

Rohan smiled for name's sake and stood there quietly. 

Rashmi noticed a small box in Rohan's hand and she snatched it from him and opened it and found a cute bracelet. 

"Wow, Rohan this is so nice, can I have this?" asked Rashmi. 

Rohan simply nodded as all his plans failed. 

Rashmi decided to push her luck and asked, "So, Rohan shall we go out for lunch?" 

Rohan immediately said, "No, sorry I have to leave now, lets see at the reception party, bye." And left the place.

 Rashmi stood there like a statue till Badi Dadi came near her and patted her shoulder, Rashmi faced Badi Dadi and showed the bracelet to her.

 "Did Rohan give this to you?" asked Badi Dadi. 

Rashmi nodded her head and asked, "Dadi, will my marriage with Rohan happen?"

 "My dear sweetie, of course I will get you married to Rohan for sure. 

I will convince Malavika to fix the date today itself." Said Badi Dadi.

That evening,

Everyone got dressed for the party and Rashmi almost emptied the make up kits by applying stuff on her face to look more pretty. 

She wore the bracelet presented by Rohan and entered the party hall. 

She found Malavika with some ladies, she took her blessings like a good girl.

 "Oh, dear why these formalities." Said Malavika holding Rashmi's hand.

 Malavika noticed the bracelet in Rashmi's hand and smiled to herself and thought, "Finally, Rohan is serious about being in a relationship with a girl." 

She was quite worried as Rohan changed his girlfriends like he changed his shirts. 

Rohan entered the place determined to convince Reya no matter what.

 He found Reya near Reena with Shakthi near them. 

Reya was giggling happily at something and they locked their gazes for the first time that evening, her smile vanished making Rohan angry. 

Soon they all heard Ram speaking in a microphone.

 "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, friends and family. I am throwing this grand party for my son and daughter-in-law. Please enjoy this party, let the DJ begin!

First it was a couple exchange dance, Roeena , Reya and Shakthi , Rohan had no choice and he had to dance with Rashmi and other couples who were Rocky's friends danced. 

Rohan's eyes were fixed on Shakthi's hands which were around Reya's waist. 

He pressed Rashmi's waist in anger imaging it as Shakthi's neck. 

Rashmi blushed deep red as she felt Rohan pressing her waist. 

Soon, the music changed and now Reena danced with Shakthi and Rocky danced with Rashmi and Reya danced with Rohan. Rohan smiled as Reya was in his arms. 

"Reya, please we have to talk." Begged Rohan.

 "No" said Reya sternly.

 "Please, I beg you." Said Rohan in desperation.

 Reya looked at him for a moment as they danced on and said, "Okay." 

She moved away from him as the music changed and she danced with Rocky and Reena danced with Rohan and Rashmi danced with Shakthi. 

Music changed again and everyone came back to their respective partners. 

Soon soft music changed into metallic and everyone danced hard. 

Roeena came out of this crowd and settled with the elders.

 Rocky fed Reena her dinner and gave her company by sipping fruit juice instead of hard drinks as she can't drink.

 Reya was dancing with her friends and she noticed Rashmi dancing closely with Rohan.

 Rohan tried to push her away but she didn't even budge.

 She made him wrap his arms around her waist. 

Reya stared at them and shook her head, Rohan noticed this and went near Reya, but she turned away. 

"Reya, please we need to talk." Said Rohan a loud as the music was blaring.

 "No way, I am not the type of girl you think." Said Reya as she walked away from the loud crowd. 

"Reya, please wait." Said Rohan following her.

 "I can clearly understand your intentions, you want to touch Rashmi feel her and me also now." Said Reya.

 "No Reya, please." Begged Rohan as he followed her.

 Reya walked out of the house and she walked fast to the gardens, she went to the summerhouse.

 Rohan followed her inside and held her and pinned her against the wall, at the time heavy rain broke out.