CHAPTER-8

Do Vote and Comment

Roeena left for India, by next morning. 

Rocky took care of Reena well throughout their journey.

 Around nine in the night, they landed in India. 

They both reached Bariya mansion by taxi and Rocky felt Reena's grip over his hand rising as the taxi entered Bariya mansion. 

They got out and Rocky paid for the taxi, they both entered the mansion hand in hand. 

The house help opened the door and Rocky instructed him to call his parents and sister. 

The shock was an understatement for Ram and Priya to see Reena with Rocky. 

Reya smiled widely as she knew that Rocky would somehow convince Reena and bring her back. 

"Ma, Papa I have brought your bahu." Said Rocky. 

"Raja, how could you do this after the discussion we had?" asked Priya.

 "Ma, I gave a convincing reply for that and I informed you before going to London that I will come back only with Shona." Said Rocky. 

"Beta, we have indifferences regarding your marriage, let's take a break from that topic." Said Ram trying to manage the situation. 

"Papa, please we have to conduct the wedding soon." Said Rocky. 

"In that case, I will never agree to this and you may leave her back in her house." Said Priya.

 "Ma, I cannot send her back. As..." started Rocky but he was cut short by Priya. 

"You need not send her back empty-handed, what's her price, we'll pay double and send her back." Spat Priya. 

Reena looked at Priya hurt as she said such things.

 "Okay Ma, then how much will you give for my child in her womb?" asked Rocky shocking everyone. 

Priya froze as Rocky revealed Reena's pregnancy. 

Ram was the first one to recover from the shock, he stepped forward and came near Reena, and raised his hand, she thought he was going to slap her and she shut her eyes. 

But he touched the head and patted her head, making her surprised. 

He turned towards Priya and said, "There is no way we are keeping this marriage on hold this marriage. We must get them married, no child of this Bariya family will be born out of wedlock." 

Priya looked at the couple in disbelief, her son had transformed into a father. 

She did not know whether to feel happy or sad.

 Reya went and hugged Reena tight and said, "I am so happy for you guys." 

Reena hugged her back and the hug felt so comforting.

"You guys go and freshen up;I'll send food to your room." Said Reya breaking the hug.

 "Reena Beti will staywith Reya till the wedding." Said Ram.

 Rocky opened his mouth to protest butRam silenced him with his stern look. 

Reya took Reena with her while Rockywalked to his room. 

He changed and went to Reya's room to find Reena standingon the balcony drenched in moonlight. 

She wore a simple white nightgown. Hehugged her from back and kissed her neck.

 "Are you happy, Shona?" asked Rockyas he planted small kisses along her neckline. 

Reena rested her entire weighton him looked at his eyes and said, "I don't know." 

Rocky kissed herforehead and said, "I will be always by your side." 

They both parted as theyheard the door opening.

 It was Reya with their food. 

She left giving themprivacy, Roeena fed each other and slept holding each other. 

Reya entered theroom and found them in each other's arms and left for Rocky's room to sleepshutting the door