CHAPTER-11

Do Vote and Comment

The Bariya family gathered for breakfast. 

Badi Dadi shot daggers at the entire family. 

Priya felt uncomfortable as Badi Dadi stared at her sharply. 

Ram and Reya munched their breakfast without minding anything. 

Rocky held Reena's hand tight to assure her that he was with her. 

Badi Dadi broke the silence finally and said, "Now I understand why this wedding in happening in a rush."

 "Badi Ma, its not about Raja or Reena its for the little innocent baby, the sole heir of this family. Please the baby needs your blessings." Said Priya. 

Rashmi's eyes filled with tears as she saw Badi Dadi. 

Badi Dadi gave her hand a small squeeze and said, "Okay, lets go ahead with the preparations for the wedding." 

Priya smiled and said, "After their wedding, lets all search for a perfect groom for our dear Rashmi." 

Post breakfast, Rashmi was crying inconsolable in Badi Dadi's lap. 

"Don't cry my little child, I only told them to prepare for the wedding but I didn't tell whose wedding." Said Badi Dadi. 

Rashmi got up and looked at Badi Dadi.

 She slowly wiped Rashmi's tears and said, "Raja is only for you, I know what to do, just be quiet and pretend to be happy." Said Badi Dadi.

Reena and Reya were busy poring over catalogues choosing clothes for various events, Rocky entered with another set of catalogues and passed it to them. 

"I have called Shobana Das, the number one fashion designer. She will be here by six in the evening with her latest designs." Said Rocky. 

 "That's good, even I have called the stylists to decide on makeup and hair do." Said Reya as she was looking at the catalogues.

 Rocky nodded his head and looked at his Shona who was a bit lost in her world. "What's the matter Shona?" asked Rocky as he cupped her cheek. 

"Nothing." Said Reena as she got up from the bed and stood by the window. 

"Tell me what ever it is." Said Rocky in a worried tone.

 "Rocky, I want to eat some Steak." Said Reena in a baby tone.

 "Oh, that is it you scared me for a moment. I will tell Gopal to make some for you right now." Said Rocky.

 "No, Rocky I already asked Aunty but she told me that no one should eat non vegetarian food until the wedding is over." Said Reena.

 "Oh" said Rocky as he looked at her.

 "Let's go out under the pretext of shopping and we'll all eat some." Said Reya. 

"No yaar, Aunty has strictly told that I should not step out of the house unnecessarily till the wedding is over, that's why we are calling the designers and the jewelers home." Said Reena sitting down again. 

"Well, I can go out right, I'll buy and sneak it in." said Rocky sitting down. Reena's face brightened and she said , "That's great."

In no time Rocky left under the pretext of going to the office and bought steak and he hid the container in his laptop bag and sneaked into Reya's room.

 Both Reya and Reena were not there, he opened his bag and placed the container on Reya's dresser, he sniffed his bag it smelled of steak, he needed to wash it immediately. 

He left the place to give his bag to the house help and have it cleaned. 

Reya and Reena were with Priya, as Priya gave her some jewels given by her mother-in-law to Reena.

 They both returned to Reya's room with those jewels and found a container of Steak there. Reena decided to keep the jewels in her jewelry box before eating. 

Suddenly the door shot open and Rashmi entered with a small box.

 Reya and Reena were taken aback as she simply entered without knocking. 

"Indrajit dadi told to give this to you." Said Rashmi with a sly look on her face. 

Though she was addressing Reena and Reya her eyes were scanning the entire room. 

Reya understood her intentions and said immediately, "Thanks Rashmi, please leave the box on the bed and shut the door before you leave." 

Rashmi flamed as she wanted to be there for sometime and hurt Reena. 

She dropped the box on the bed and walked away.

Reya shrugged at Reena who gave her an understanding smile. 

As Reena and Reya were putting away the jewels and the catalogue, Rocky entered the room looking slightly tensed.

 "Shona, Reya did you both say something to Rashmi?" he questioned them.

 Reena and Reya exchanged looks and shook their heads in the negative direction.

 "Let's eat." Whined Reena as she opened her steak box, Roeena and Reya devoured over the food. They heard a knock on the door it was the house help calling them down.