CHAPTER-19

Do Vote and Comment

Post lunch Reena threw a huge tantrum for ice cream, Rocky tried to convince her as she had three huge scoops of ice cream at the party the previous day.

"I know, you don't love me as you did." Accused Reena as she threw a bolster cushion on Rocky.

Rocky dodged the attack and went near Reena held her arms gently and said, "What makes you think like that?" asked Rocky.

"Because, because I am putting on weight." Sobbed Reena.

Rocky caressed her hair gently made her lie on his chest and wiped her face with his hanky.

"Baby, please you already had a lot of ice cream yesterday, you might catch a cold." Said Rocky as he finished talking Reena sneezed.

"No, I sneezed because of dust." Said Reena.

Her sentence ended with another sneeze.

"No," said Rocky cupping her face.

"No, Ice cream for you. I will get you some hot Steak for you." Said Rocking kissing her nose.

"Okay." Said Reena cheering up.

They got ready and came out and found Reya in the living room.

"Hey Reya we are going out to eat Steak, will you join us?" asked Reena.

"Okay." Said Reya and they all went out.

Shortly, after they left the pandit entered the Bariya house with the Luthras. Rohan did not accompany them as he had some meetings.

The Luthras and Badi Dadi fixed the engagement date.

The Luthras informed Rohan about this and he was on cloud nine.

He threw a party for his friends at his private apartment.

"Congrats bro" yelled Sanjay and Rahul the two friends of Rohan.

As they were drinking, the door opened and a girl entered with some files.

She faced those three men and said, "Rohan, I need to speak to you in private." Rohan smiled a sinister smile and took his chequebook out of his coat scribbled something on it tore a leaf threw it at the girl and said, "I am done with you now Disha, you mean nothing to me. Just leave the spare keys of the apartment I gave you and disappear from my life."

"Rohan, I am pregnant." Said the Disha.

"Mmmm, you it seems to be your problem, not mine." Said Rohan as he opened a new bottle.

"How dare you do this to me, do I mean nothing to you?" yelled Disha.

"You were just a fun element to me." Said Rohan chugging his beer.

"Bro, she's a hot chick you never shared her with us as you did with your other fun elements, we'll enjoy her from now on." Slurred Sanjay.

"Well it's up to you guys, I am done with her now, I won't care whom she fucks or who fucks her." Said Rohan.

"Stop it Rohan, I'll make sure you pay for this." Said Disha with tears of anger streaming down her face.

"Well, I paid you well and took care of your needs when you took care of my needs." Said Rohan standing up.

"Was that not out of love?" asked Disha in a teary voice.

"Well, I thought I loved you but you are nothing." Said Rohan as he raised his hand and hit Disha's head with a bottle.

Disha screamed in pain as the bottle hit her head.

She felt something running in between her hair and felt her vision blackout.

She could make out through her blurry vision, that Rohan was coming to hit her again.

She ran out of the apartment and got into the lift.

She felt her vision blacking out, but she managed to run out of the apartment compound, she saw the blinding lights of a car and fainted in front of it.